Eyeball licking (1 Viewer)

how the hell did you get that? Just from going about day to day?

yeah i remember something hit me in the eye one day and i thought it was strange cos i was wearing glasses, but it didn't really hurt after that so i didn't think about it.
probably lucky then cos it was a coincidence i saw an optician a few days later.

oh ya, the ultimate kindness. having someone lick the eye snot out of your eyes. thats a very loving thing to do.

i'm sure some cute furry animals do it. not in a fetish way. just for sight optimisation.

yer feckin avatar is someone lickin an eyeball.
10921211_155_155.jpeg

GROWSE STORY,

A woman had an eye infection which went on for a few weeks. She did nothing.
Eventually she woke up one morning to find one of her eyes on the pillow, detached from her head, looking back at her.

The cause: Some weeks earlier she had been on a hen night. Part of the strippers act was to rub his crotch against womens faces, in this case, the woman in this story.
The man had pubic lice, which jumped to the womans face and nested behind her eyeball, eating it from the inside out...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

GROWSE STORY,

A woman had an eye infection which went on for a few weeks. She did nothing.
Eventually she woke up one morning to find one of her eyes on the pillow, detached from her head, looking back at her.

The cause: Some weeks earlier she had been on a hen night. Part of the strippers act was to rub his crotch against womens faces, in this case, the woman in this story.
The man had pubic lice, which jumped to the womans face and nested behind her eyeball, eating it from the inside out...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

eh..sounds like a bit of an old wives tale no???

Icky though.

How can you have your eyeball licked by accident??? Hmmm??
Good job you didn't get Shrimped by accident.

Somebody was sort of licking my face, in a dark bedroom, drunk, and accidentally licked my eyeball. And I said, "gosh you just licked my eyeball" "yeah I know, what did it feel like, was it gross?" "No not really, wanna put my balls in yer mouth as well?"

Some girdlelicked my eyeball once. When you think about it, it's kind of unhygenic. The Noisehole is'nt exactly bacteiria free, and the eyeball's 'lenscover' (whatever) only remains clean because of the ducts and whatnot. Dont do it. It'll end in tears.

There's a lengthy post back somewhere with me boasting about having one of my eyes popped out under a local anaesthetic in order to check out a dodgy looking birthmark. I'll go get it as soon as i'm done looking in this mirror.

Is it true that firemen have their eyes popped out from time to time for a cleaning?
Unrelated....the missus just came back from Rome and brought me the most amazing pair of Persol sunglasses. Knows exactly how easily pleased I am.

Now that is a genuine surprise.

In other news, i once had my eye popped out under a local aneasthetic in order to get a dodgy looking birthmark checked. I wrote about it before, but i'm too busy looking at myself to go find it.

Now that is a genuine surprise.

In other news, i once had my eye popped out under a local aneasthetic in order to get a dodgy looking birthmark checked. I wrote about it before, but i'm too busy looking at myself to go find it.

I had my ear taken off once during surgery. Thankfully I was out for the count at the time. I looked like yer man sloth out of the Goonies for about a month after though which was not good for getting a bit of eyeball licking action :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back