Eyeball licking (2 Viewers)

dont people with contact lenses have to pick at their eyes all the time? i dont like the idea of touching my eyes or of contacts getting stuck behind my eyeballs. there used to be a very popular lobotomy proceedure whereby a small ice pick-like thing would be stuck into the patients eye socket up into their brain and yanked around a bit to mush the brain. ugh. in school my friend and i once got a stash of eyeballs from the butchers and left them about the town on benches and pay phones. a little dog ran off with one hanging from his teeth by the stringy bit

dont people with contact lenses have to pick at their eyes all the time? i dont like the idea of touching my eyes or of contacts getting stuck behind my eyeballs. there used to be a very popular lobotomy proceedure whereby a small ice pick-like thing would be stuck into the patients eye socket up into their brain and yanked around a bit to mush the brain. ugh. in school my friend and i once got a stash of eyeballs from the butchers and left them about the town on benches and pay phones. a little dog ran off with one hanging from his teeth by the stringy bit

Oh my god your friend is sick.
Thats awful.

On the other hand I wear contacts and I put my finger in my eye all the time no bother to me. My eye also makes a funny squeaking sound when i rub it. I dont think the two are connected.

Oh my god your friend is sick.
Thats awful.

On the other hand I wear contacts and I put my finger in my eye all the time no bother to me. My eye also makes a funny squeaking sound when i rub it. I dont think the two are connected.

have your contacts ever got stuck behind your eyeball?

After ejaculating into the rectum, consuming the foamy, pink-ish mixture of shit and splooge, which is rumored to taste somewhat like shrimp.
"Do you have any cocktail or tartar sauce? I want to go shrimping in your asshole."
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
sick stuff

"rumored"... the lady doth protest too much methinks.

Yep,
Hurts like hell. Although it hasnt happened in years.
It just comes out on its own after a little bit.

yeah i have no problem with eyes since getting contacts. actually since ever. but contacts toughen you up. got one stuck above my eye in march, that was sore. had to close my eye, look down, trap it against the eyelid with my finger, look up, open eye (about three times) then it came out.

last month i went to the optician to get a proper test done for new contacts and they found a tiny shard of metal lodged in the edge of the cornea. had to go to the eye hospital, but it was gone apparently, by the time i got there.
still, cool scar.

last month i went to the optician to get a proper test done for new contacts and they found a tiny shard of metal lodged in the edge of the cornea. had to go to the eye hospital, but it was gone apparently, by the time i got there.
still, cool scar.

how the hell did you get that? Just from going about day to day?

You have no immune system in your eyeball.
Infection == no response == end of organ.

Your balls / ovaries are the same. No immune response.

Just putting it out there like. A little knowledge. Dangerous thing. Good of the people. All of that.

I had my eyeball licked accidentally by someone. It wasn't sore or anything. Could be a good way of getting at a speck of dust or summat that you can't remove with a finger. Sort of tongue it out. the way a hummingbird gets at the hard to reach pollen.

my girlfriend scratches her eyeballs when she gets an itchy eye. i had to ban her from doing it in my presence. YOCK

i don't get this. why is scratching an eyeball anymore "yock" than scratching yer balls or any other itch one might have.

having your eyeballs licked - refreshing maybe?

i don't get this. why is scratching an eyeball anymore "yock" than scratching yer balls or any other itch one might have.

because it's not skin?

i'm not eye-squeamish but i really dislike the feeling of them being touched, so no contacts and no eyeball licking for me. but i greatly enjoy the fact that people with the heebiejeebies about eyeballs create a super venn diagram involving we need to talk about kevin and isaac newton (scalpel episode).

because it's not skin?

i'm not eye-squeamish but i really dislike the feeling of them being touched, so no contacts and no eyeball licking for me. but i greatly enjoy the fact that people with the heebiejeebies about eyeballs create a super venn diagram involving we need to talk about kevin and isaac newton (scalpel episode).

ya s'pose. just sometimes eyeballs get itchy and they need to be scratched. gently mind. tongue scratching..is that weird too?

I may have had my eyeballs licked.
I have a vague recollection of it.

She was a perv though. The eyeball licker.
I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back