Extreme adventures in Rep! (2 Viewers)

MONDOBRUTALE said:
difference being weeweedrinker is liam or liam and his mate joking around
politakill is a 'serious poster'
AND CHELSEA CAN BUY A TITLE.... IT'S ALL ABOUT THE RESULTS... WEEWEEDRINKER GETS THE RESULTS NO MATTER THE COST. I RESPECT THAT.. BUT ONLY THAT.. BOTH HAVE TERRIBLE HANDLES. ISN'T EVERYBODY JOKING AROUND ALL THE TIME?
ALLAHQUANDO!!

MONDOBRUTALE said:
difference being weeweedrinker is liam or liam and his mate joking around
politakill is a 'serious poster'

Yeah I really have made an effort in my posts to come across as a shining thumped community member

Politakil posted the worst image i have ever seen in my life. It is burned into the back of my retina. And the worst i can do is de-rep him? (in fact i don't think i'm even old enough to do that) I would like to spank him. And not in a nice way. Maybe I could get Mary Harney to spank him...

Does this soothe the burning shine?

Cheeky-Monkey.jpg

Shine said:
Politakil posted the worst image i have ever seen in my life. It is burned into the back of my retina. And the worst i can do is de-rep him? (in fact i don't think i'm even old enough to do that) I would like to spank him. And not in a nice way. Maybe I could get Mary Harney to spank him...
Did you not see my goatse.cs post? I'm gonna say 65 yr old man, grip off steel, expansion, inside of his ass, birds-eye view...

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29027

Jesus, you try so hard to make an impact, turn some heads, make some changes and then you find out it's all for nought. SOUND!

Fuck You Guys! :heart:

'you got the mind of a lonley child'. guess who wrote that, you stupid cunt..

....I hurt someones feelings awwww

I couldnt tell ya's.....you should seek the person who left it in my rep to find the answer. He has a bunch of grapes in his pants awaiting you at the end of the Labrynth

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back