Extreme adventures in Rep! (1 Viewer)

MONDOBRUTALE said:
difference being weeweedrinker is liam or liam and his mate joking around
politakill is a 'serious poster'
AND CHELSEA CAN BUY A TITLE.... IT'S ALL ABOUT THE RESULTS... WEEWEEDRINKER GETS THE RESULTS NO MATTER THE COST. I RESPECT THAT.. BUT ONLY THAT.. BOTH HAVE TERRIBLE HANDLES. ISN'T EVERYBODY JOKING AROUND ALL THE TIME?
ALLAHQUANDO!!

MONDOBRUTALE said:
difference being weeweedrinker is liam or liam and his mate joking around
politakill is a 'serious poster'

Yeah I really have made an effort in my posts to come across as a shining thumped community member

Politakil posted the worst image i have ever seen in my life. It is burned into the back of my retina. And the worst i can do is de-rep him? (in fact i don't think i'm even old enough to do that) I would like to spank him. And not in a nice way. Maybe I could get Mary Harney to spank him...

Does this soothe the burning shine?

Cheeky-Monkey.jpg

Shine said:
Politakil posted the worst image i have ever seen in my life. It is burned into the back of my retina. And the worst i can do is de-rep him? (in fact i don't think i'm even old enough to do that) I would like to spank him. And not in a nice way. Maybe I could get Mary Harney to spank him...
Did you not see my goatse.cs post? I'm gonna say 65 yr old man, grip off steel, expansion, inside of his ass, birds-eye view...

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29027

Jesus, you try so hard to make an impact, turn some heads, make some changes and then you find out it's all for nought. SOUND!

Fuck You Guys! :heart:

'you got the mind of a lonley child'. guess who wrote that, you stupid cunt..

....I hurt someones feelings awwww

I couldnt tell ya's.....you should seek the person who left it in my rep to find the answer. He has a bunch of grapes in his pants awaiting you at the end of the Labrynth

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back