ew acoustic music (1 Viewer)

Mr Creosote

Since 2000
Website
youtu.be
Aloha. This feels a bit like a confession.. 'it's been x years since my last confession'.

But of course it ain't. I have recorded some acoustic songs, and have begun dribbling them online.

Feel free to check it out. Pete at thumped was probably one of the first people to publish one of my tunes, way way back in the day.

Well THIS is embarrassing, it's been so long since I posted I can't remember how the F*CK to delete a post in the event your tired hands somehow hit send before you'd finished!

And Pete, if you're feeling generous, please feel welcome to change the word 'ew' to 'new' in the title.

As it stands, it seems like a teenage girl is reading the post

Actually Pete, it might be funnier to just leave it be. It certainly is more embarrassing for me! :D

And on that note, I think I shall get out of the office and find somewhere warm to sleep. And stop my 'stream of consciousness' style of posting.

Good weekend to ye all!
Adrian
Lord of Ineptitude

Ok, definitely last post here. I should give a hint for those busy types who don't want to waste time listening to music that ain't down their alley, that the bands you can probably hear as influences (I think) are kings of convenience, low, maybe acoustic nirvana but less angry, and maybe a smidgen of nada surf.
Thanks
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back