Ever notice the way... (1 Viewer)

He is black, and I daresay many find him hot, but there is no way that this prick is cool.

No way!!!

i was sort of taking the piss with Sealer there. But... generally the lads up in the Bronx and Heights and Harlem and everything are dead on.

Always the same story, I walk in, I think Shit - I am the only white dude here. Then, I realise no one gives a shit. In the slightest.
Where as... for instance, I was in a (deadly) restaurant the other day, and the dude realised half way through my mate was Mexican and not Italian, and they were freaked out a bit. Not only do you have to be white to be in the cool club, you have to be the right religion and from the same country.

Seal of approval.

Bravo!

applause.gif

Yes Whelans is bullshit. Everywhere that blares music is bullshit. I was in 4 dame lane last night and it's bullshit too. a huge collection of assholes. these places need to be burned to the ground.

hate hate hate whelans..am so sick of dudes dressed like pete doherty or the kings of leon and every girl wearing flats and hairbands...

last time I went in there it was full of those dumb bastards and stupid girls sausaged into awful clothes and wearing a tonne of horrific makeup.

Aye. Then you walk half facing with your elbow out, just under shoulder height. Use the elbow as a wedge to push through the drunken humanity. Stop for nothing or no one, and keep looking forward. NEVER LOOK BACK!!

Never been to whelans but pretty much everywhere is shit on a saturday night. I've yet to find a pub/club that's not chock (too) full of wankers on a saturday night. Much preferr drinking early on a saturday and passing out before midnight. Makes the sunday nights easier too.

ever gone to a pub, and been confident enough in yourself not to give a fuck what the people around you are dresed like, or what their talking about?

of course not, you obvious fucking loner losers.

grow up.

Never been to whelans but pretty much everywhere is shit on a saturday night. I've yet to find a pub/club that's not chock (too) full of wankers on a saturday night. Much preferr drinking early on a saturday and passing out before midnight. Makes the sunday nights easier too.
i see. you go out, presumably with your mates, to a pub and think "this palce is full of wankers"

and after you leave, is it less full of wankers?

ever tosser in every pub thinks the same ting. but ye know, opinions are like assholes, olaf said to me, the pubs are full of them. i was on the phone calling form the monestry. i nodded sagely. i had the dvd box set of the first season of Mannix. grand thanks.

i see. you go out, presumably with your mates, to a pub and think "this palce is full of wankers"

and after you leave, is it less full of wankers?

ever tosser in every pub thinks the same ting. but ye know, opinions are like assholes, olaf said to me, the pubs are full of them.

Yeah as much as i hate everyone in the pubs, i do think they probably hate me and my mates too. Would be much better if we all just didn't get along, and were fine with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back