European and local elections 2024 (3 Viewers)

Looks like Wallace may be on the way out according to RTE. I'm thinking Mullooly might not be so bad a choice if he gets the nomination even if it is a little like a crossover between celebrity and a politician although I suppose he is not even a full time journalist really.

What’s his position on babies?

R.6b3dd445f9c1e097cae1557a7cc3cbb5

Looks like Wallace may be on the way out according to RTE. I'm thinking Mullooly might not be so bad a choice if he gets the nomination even if it is a little like a crossover between celebrity and a politician although I suppose he is not even a full time journalist really.
on the other hand

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Councillor who said Irish women need to breed more says ‘most black women have fine bodies’

The newly-elected local councillor who said we need Irish women breeding more says he wants to apologise for how he phrased his views and said he has no problem with mixed-raced relationships – as “most black women have fine bodies”.

Okay, fair enough Tom. You redeemed yourself.

Tom McDonnell added that he believes a secret cabal of “Khazarian Jews” are running the world and are trying to flood Europe with immigrants as part of plot to replace Irish people.

Ah Jaysus

Councillor who said Irish women need to breed more says ‘most black women have fine bodies’

The newly-elected local councillor who said we need Irish women breeding more says he wants to apologise for how he phrased his views and said he has no problem with mixed-raced relationships – as “most black women have fine bodies”.

Tom McDonnell added that he believes a secret cabal of “Khazarian Jews” are running the world and are trying to flood Europe with immigrants as part of plot to replace Irish people.

Ah Jaysus
1718701657241.png

Ah Jaysus

Amazing. Here Tom, dig deeper

The hard right USA lobby types have been working hard on the greens in ireland for a long time so basically he couldn't do anything right, having done probably the best term of a green in Ireland so far. I was monitoring twitter acc's during the election and similar posts from greens were getting about 10 times the negative reactions. From what i read yesterday he negotiated the final push for the NRL there. The NORA bill, the climate bill, stupid bike carriages on the trains, extra trains/upgrades for us here in the west and basically didn't take on the permalobby internet types because it's probably pointless when you are actually doing work.

People hate him, but never give any legit reason why - which makes me think he's an avatar for actually being responsible for stuff.

Also the fabled 'the greens brough FFG into govt' - the other option was FF/Fg and the healy ray mob as PBP ruled out the left coalition at the time. anywhooooo, facts and a good story wha....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back