European and local elections 2024 (6 Viewers)

Actully there is a story about something like that, but not something I can have in writing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yeah - 5000 grand back from RTE each... that's a well thought through plan. he has my vote.

stopping the carnage on the roads is a close second. That'll mean dealing with those cyclists who are making the roads unsafe for innocent car drivers

Posters & leaflets all over the shop....and I still don't know who to vote for.

I do have concerns about high levels of asylum seekers, but I'm not going to vote for any of those "OIRERLAND FOR DA OIRISH" types. There's something nasty about them I don't like.
FF & FG, moneyed up chancers
SF - Never have and never will.

I'll probably votes for independents, even though I know most can only have minimal influence if any at all.

Posters & leaflets all over the shop....and I still don't know who to vote for.

I do have concerns about high levels of asylum seekers, but I'm not going to vote for any of those "OIRERLAND FOR DA OIRISH" types. There's something nasty about them I don't like.
FF & FG, moneyed up chancers
SF - Never have and never will.

I'll probably votes for independents, even though I know most can only have minimal influence if any at all.

personally my approach was based on keeping green issues on the agenda, and keeping the 'coolock says no' crowd out. In doing this I probably voted for some parties/individuals I wouldn't normally

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back