Ethical meat? (1 Viewer)

[font=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Experiments for Nasa, the US space agency, have already shown that morsels of edible fish can be grown in petri dishes, though no one has yet eaten the food.[/font]

Haha! I can just see them now

1st scientist: Hey, I just grew some meat in a dish! Its gonna solve world hunger! wanna try some?

2nd scientist: Wow, thats amazing! You first!

1st scientist: Fuck off, Im not eating that, it looked like a snot at one stage!

It just sounds wrong, dunno why, just the visions i'm getting of weird sheets of meat in crazy factories, i'm just imaging the freak hybrids in Aliens or Aliens II or whatever one it is. (even though they've got absolutely nothing to do with eachother)

Queen Aggresso said:
My vegetarianism for me is like a moral/health safety blanket. I hope the scienticians don't take that away from me.

You mean the thing you Lord over people, like I am a better person that you cause I dont eat meat? I love doing that.

1st scientist: So what did you do for lunch?

2nd scientist: Ah sure didn’t I work through lunch what with this artificial meat breakthrough thing.

1st scientist: You must be starvin'!

2nd scientist: Yeah kinda, had a brekkie roll this mornin but.

1st scientist: Go on just try a small sheet of the fucker!

2nd scientist: Nah...

Ciaran Mackle said:
You mean the thing you Lord over people, like I am a better person that you cause I dont eat meat? I love doing that.

mouth: "no, no I never force my views on others. If you want to eat meat, that's your choice, I don't think any less of meat eaters"

brain: "you cruel, barbaric, ignorant neaderthal. I hope you get the ebola virus, have a heart attack and die and then a cow does a big cow pat on your grave"

Queen Aggresso said:
mouth: "no, no I never force my views on others. If you want to eat meat, that's your choice, I don't think any less of meat eaters"

brain: "you cruel, barbaric, ignorant neaderthal. I hope you get the ebola virus, have a heart attack and die and then a cow does a big cow pat on your grave"

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Queen Aggresso again.

Queen Aggresso said:

don't forget colon cancer!!! :)

can you imagine them big sheets of meat though????

Dress your bed in em and get to it pronto like.

You could then have a meat sandwich within an actual meat sandwich.

I feel so good i wanna puke.

They'll have to think up some cheerful and clever name for that stuff. Something to put the images of the big, creepy factories out of our heads...
Country Fresh Friendly Meat!
I'm not eating it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back