eoin fulham (1 Viewer)

DuncheeKnifed said:
can someone who'll see eoin tell him to check his private messages asap? sound.

you better make sure he didnt get distracted by the batlight stuff and actually CHECK his messages ;)

Eoin Fullam: a pretty cool guy, makes the best hungover breakfast ever and is responsible for advocating the first ever Urban Golfing Association (UGA) in dublin, summer 2005

thedonal said:
we'll found out tonight who the best Fullam is.. with the complan fullam shout-out-o-meter.

So who won? Who is the loudest fullam?

so did he check in the end coz i tryed to pm him and his inbox was full..
i think eoin and donal are the same person..
ya never see them together in the same room in full view. i think there is a low payed actor pretending to be either depending on what day it is :D

and there's eoin's willy and nips in the foreground

ps: that's not donal, it's a monkey in trousers carefully avoiding eye contact in case anyone cottons on to his pretence.

nooly said:
and there's eoin's willy and nips in the foreground

ps: that's not donal, it's a monkey in trousers carefully avoiding eye contact in case anyone cottons on to his pretence.

YES YES YES..!!!
you know what im talkin bout nooly.. it be one of them super dooper plastic monkeys, the ones that had their own tv show 20 years ago.. didnt write their own music.. went down the drain and then they all morphed together into one big evil monkey who plays mojo-jojo in the power puff girls at the weekends.. when one of the lads are "going to the shop" etc..

fuck.. what a rant.
apoligys in advance.

more like this:

picbandphoto1065_5632_trev_bass_monkey_lemon.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back