England - Rugby (1 Viewer)

But the thing is we never really win anything. We get 'so close but no cigar' in just about everything. Always one freak thing happens, (hand of god, beckham havin a strop, seaman havin a flap).

Just feels good to win something that means summat, to be fair I have to listen to the irish goin on about how they are gonna win everything and when 'you' do win summat I shall be sick of hearing it but if I complain I will be just an 'english bastard'. Ive always supported other teams (home countries and ireland) even tho we are the most revered of the lot. But thats not gonna change.

I mean come on we had to win summat eventually its been 37 years.

I dont like rugby either!!

thickaspigshit said:
But the thing is we never really win anything. We get 'so close but no cigar' in just about everything. Always one freak thing happens, (hand of god, beckham havin a strop, seaman havin a flap).

Just feels good to win something that means summat, to be fair I have to listen to the irish goin on about how they are gonna win everything and when 'you' do win summat I shall be sick of hearing it but if I complain I will be just an 'english bastard'. Ive always supported other teams (home countries and ireland) even tho we are the most revered of the lot. But thats not gonna change.

I mean come on we had to win summat eventually its been 37 years.

I dont like rugby either!!

..naw I'd never call any english person a bastard ..but like 1966?? 40 years like..let it go. And another thing anytime anyone Irish does do well at something the Brithish are always calling it a great day for english whatever..i.e barry maguiggan..

I think it's deadly
the fella one €320 on a prediction competition
hurrah!

It's hardly a "World Cup" when there's only something like 6 teams who are actually any good is it? They should call it something different ...

hugh said:
It's hardly a "World Cup" when there's only something like 6 teams who are actually any good is it? They should call it something different ...
At least they didn't call it the World Series. Now there's a farce.

Like the GAA renaming the All Ireland the Masters Of The Cosmos Cup. Or something.

I am SO unhappy that England won. Nothing against the English as a race... but the team.

The team are a pack of cocaine-addled, steroid-addled, thirty-something tossers whose idea of a good Saturday night would include a lot of pints, a fight, a streak, some cheating on their wife/girlfriend, maybe a quick rape or a hit-and-run and lots of arseholery. (all of this allegedly, by the way).

There are four sound people in that England team. Now.. .the wankers:

Matt Dawson - possibly the biggest tosser in the world (enclosed is a picture of him which, on inspection, confirms he is a wanker). More on his wankitry at http://www.matt-dawson.com/
Kyran Bracken - he spells Kieran with a "y" (and betrayed the motherland)
Laurence D'Allagio - clearly a fucking arsehole. A Daily Mail journalist chatted him up one night and he started bragging about how much coke he could get. And he's a dick. A total dickface.
Martin Johnson - definitely looks at his biceps when riding some prostitute
Jonny Wilkinson - about as interesting as a Nice biscuit
Mike Catt - there is nothing redeeming about this guy. He looks posh. He runs with his chest out. He actually is posh.
Neil Back - obviously a cunt. Back is the German for "lady's part".

Attachments

• Matttshirtpic.gif
    Matttshirtpic.gif
    25.3 KB · Views: 148
My god, you mean professional sportsmen are arrogant, and may take drugs? And rugby players are posh?

My god, someone call the papers, this is a revalation! Who would have thought!

billygannon said:
I am SO unhappy that England won. Nothing against the English as a race... but the team.

The team are a pack of cocaine-addled, steroid-addled, thirty-something tossers whose idea of a good Saturday night would include a lot of pints, a fight, a streak, some cheating on their wife/girlfriend, maybe a quick rape or a hit-and-run and lots of arseholery. (all of this allegedly, by the way).

There are four sound people in that England team. Now.. .the wankers:

Matt Dawson - possibly the biggest tosser in the world (enclosed is a picture of him which, on inspection, confirms he is a wanker). More on his wankitry at http://www.matt-dawson.com/
Kyran Bracken - he spells Kieran with a "y" (and betrayed the motherland)
Laurence D'Allagio - clearly a fucking arsehole. A Daily Mail journalist chatted him up one night and he started bragging about how much coke he could get. And he's a dick. A total dickface.
Martin Johnson - definitely looks at his biceps when riding some prostitute
Jonny Wilkinson - about as interesting as a Nice biscuit
Mike Catt - there is nothing redeeming about this guy. He looks posh. He runs with his chest out. He actually is posh.
Neil Back - obviously a cunt. Back is the German for "lady's part".

this is so lame

"oh boo hoo, England won something that we got trounced in fair and square"

"oh it's not even a REAL tournament"

"oh all the players are nasty people"

you fucking pale faced indie faggots have probably never been next or near a rugby ball (and I count myself amongst you, I'm not about to start spouting shite about a game I have no knowledge about, or indeed even care about) so quit this sour grape whinging and give respect where it's due. England deserved the win. Fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back