"emo" kids (1 Viewer)

emo_cow.jpeg

My sister told me this joke:
"I wish I had emo hair, at least then it would cut itself"

anyways, they're getting attacked by metallers in mexico:

Now they've something to genuinely get emotional about.

But seriously...isn't this more of a class thing in Mexico? Whino, Screamo, Emo-kids being pre-dominantly middle-class & the rest being proper, righteous working-class types.
According to Time mag it's not just the Metallers bashing the emo kids. Even the rockabilly Smiths Quiffs are bloodying their creps.

It's a far cry from the 'were all in this together' era of The Grove.

End of days.

But seriously...isn't this more of a class thing in Mexico? Whino, Screamo, Emo-kids being pre-dominantly middle-class & the rest being proper, righteous working-class types.
According to Time mag it's not just the Metallers bashing the emo kids. Even the rockabilly Smiths Quiffs are bloodying their creps.

End of days.

End of days.

Did you go to The Grove Mitchum?

End of days.

It's actually more of a homophobic thing which is fucking nasty, but fairly commonplace in Mexico I'm told.

Wasn't there a girl killed in England for being Emo recently?

She were a goth, still fucked up though.

She were a goth, still fucked up though.

sorry if i'm reading that wrong, but is that implying that there is some level of accepibility of being kicked in the head until dead - if the person is goth/emo/otherwsie easily removed from 'normal' people?
(not to attack you as such, but every news report on that would've been much different if she wasn't so easily labelled)

but anyways - about this emo bashing - can anyone explain to me why 'emo-kids' should be singled out as deserving of such a level of hate-filled bile as they seem to be receiving?

i mean, there are a few tracks on the new panic at the disco album that are a bit questionable, but that hardly equates to genocide, war, paedophilia, rape and murder

from what i can see it's like "teenagers? being a bit emotional and complaining about their problems?! listening to a type of music and dressing differently?!! that's just unacceptable, worse than hitler! would never happen in my day..."
that, or just an easy target for unimagginative people maybe?

but anyways - about this emo bashing - can anyone explain to me why 'emo-kids' should be singled out as deserving of such a level of hate-filled bile as they seem to be receiving?

...because they write daft slogans on their hands in biro.

I hope they all get tennis elbow.

sorry if i'm reading that wrong, but is that implying that there is some level of accepibility of being kicked in the head until dead - if the person is goth/emo/otherwsie easily removed from 'normal' people?
(not to attack you as such, but every news report on that would've been much different if she wasn't so easily labelled)

i mean, there are a few tracks on the new panic at the disco album that are a bit questionable, but that hardly equates to genocide, war, paedophilia, rape and murder

from what i can see it's like "teenagers? being a bit emotional and complaining about their problems?! listening to a type of music and dressing differently?!! that's just unacceptable, worse than hitler! would never happen in my day..."
that, or just an easy target for unimagginative people maybe?

are you an emo kid?

get him!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back