embarrassing household moments (4 Viewers)

jane said:
I was actually thinking of taking it one step further, and calling my team of lawyers. Apparently, chancer's comments about me being a fat whore fall under Section 16 of the Defamation act of 1961:

"Section 16: Words imputing unchastity or adultery to any woman or girl are actionable without proof of actual damage. "

I hear defamation suits are the new intimate summer ******** festival.

We could drag him off stage during his stand up spots in cork, it could be worked into his act. After all, how many comics are so funny that they have to be handcuffed and mariahed away?

Lefty Frizzell said:
We could drag him off stage during his stand up spots in cork, it could be worked into his act. After all, how many comics are so funny that they have to be handcuffed and mariahed away?

What a fantastic idea! It would benefit everyone.

jane said:
I was actually thinking of taking it one step further, and calling my team of lawyers. Apparently, chancer's comments about me being a fat whore fall under Section 16 of the Defamation act of 1961:

"Section 16: Words imputing unchastity or adultery to any woman or girl are actionable without proof of actual damage. "

I hear defamation suits are the new intimate summer ******** festival.

Cool, we could make the court day into the Summer party thing that they're going on about.

Lefty Frizzell said:

Hm, it's a start, but the audience might think it was hilarious and credit him with the whole stunt. I think we should put him in a pillory, and force him to compete in a comedy competition with toddlers. Now, everyone knows that toddlers are the funniest people in the universe, but I, for one, would really, really enjoy watching as he was outwitted by an army of two-year olds. But then, you know -- even then -- we run the risk of people thinking it was all part of his act. What to do?

Is he really doing stand-up in Cork? That's troubling. It's amazing that in a country where there are so many genuinely fucking hilarious people, that this asshole could get so much as a fucking minute on stage, even at an open mic night. I guess the sad part is, a lot of people who are extremely funny are also very shy about getting up in front of people, and so the people who end up on stage are the ones who are simply too arrogant to know how fucking lame they sound. OH, THE IRONING.

chancer said:
JANE!!!! holy fuck the high priestess of filthy bitches is back, the only girl i know who is such a skank she has to get drunk before she can masturbate, she's so ugly when she gets laid she has to pretend SHE'S someone else, she so fat she can only have sex with the lights out so the guy doesnt burn his arse on the bulb....be gone from this thread you fat, bow legged little neanderal slut..and dont you ever dare interupt a thread where men are talking or i'll break every bone in your poc-mark covered body!!!! now back to the kitchen ..and step on it..
..ps..i love you my double chinnen, slack titted little jellybean. xxxxxx

roy 'chubby' brown called...

he wants his jokes back.

firstly Janer, i'm no prude. secondly, everything's ok avec la roommate. we sat around last night watching Boris Johnson and his mop of golden hair talk about the Lebanon and then we talked about George Michael's not-so-clandestine interest in Hampstead Heath.

nevermind. i've just noticed a postit on my desk asking me to call someone called Gaylord.
today will be a good day.

Mod, please slit this thread's throat.

tom. said:
hey chancer, do the folks at abtran know that this is what you do with your spare time?

Haha, since you outed this nasty little shit he's disappeared! Result! Or maybe he just finished work and will be back?? Only time will tell I guess.

aliceinchains said:
Probably by breaching the Data protection act...
heheheheheh...

hi there chancer. was this an attempt to imply that nasty illegal things were being done to poor little you? please, spare us.

so nice of you to re-register under a different name. so do you like alice in chains? me, i was always more of a soundgarden man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back