Embarrasing things your friends do... (1 Viewer)

After school yesterday, me and three friends decided to go for a drive down to wexford cause we'd nothing else to do, we didnt plan on getting out of the car cause we were school greasy uniforms and all . On the way down I were having the usual girl banter and we talked at length about this guy that, as we say in wexford im "shifting"...

Come into wexford town driving down by selskar when lone behold theres the chap, and i shouted stupidly oh my god theres "whats his face", next thing I know, the driver and my other friend are hanging out the windows, blowing the horn nonstop for ages and they are screaming "Roisins in this car, Roisins, in this car". The stop all the traffic cause they want to have a look at him and they wait for him to walk by and then they start shouting at him, he comes over and goes to them "do i know you". At this point im trying to hide my self cause I look so fucking rough and they get really sarcastic with asking him really fucky questions and going.. ohhh Roisins in the back.. . Roisins in the back.... he was wearing my scarf so he handed it back to me and then he starts insulting my friends and talking things off the dash and robbing the learner stickers while kicking the car.

Dying bit by bit on the inside.. I just said i'll give you a shout later, i didnt know what to do...

But they decided that he was a finer and he's still texting me so things cant be that bad.. but infairness it was still some shit.
Just re-read this properly and it doesn't make sense......ur man must be a right cunt cos who in hell would kick a car with 4 girls in?
Futrue wife basher...don't cosy up to him.

my mate ernesto is always touching himself under the table when we go down our local, especially when this certain bar girl is working (our other mates young cousin).and when she passes by he sticks his tongue out at her and wriggles it around and stuff.i find it disgusting as well as embarrassing.

ha, smooth
like in Scarface - Pacino style

Just re-read this properly and it doesn't make sense......ur man must be a right cunt cos who in hell would kick a car with 4 girls in?

Nah, he's just envioremental, never wittnessed some one break so many car side mirrors till i seen him drunk on new years.

Nah, he's just envioremental, never wittnessed some one break so many car side mirrors till i seen him drunk on new years.

Ah this brings back many memories for me. Had so many mates that destroyed other people's cars/gaffs cos of class war and/or environmentalism. It's a great aul excuse for mindless vandalism.

could have been worse

Bad%20Lieutenant.jpg

no, sure my parents are from ballyfermot! its actually the mother's car. she rarely uses it though so i get to use it a bit. think ill stop though and claim back the remainder of the insurance, i cant afford petrol!
no wonder you won't leave home.

mummy's boy.

You think you have it bad by being embarrassed by a friend – was on a holiday recently with a friend – someone who use to be fun and good craic.
Maybe they were in a bad place or something but never ever again.

He never had a good word to say about anything or about anyone – was constantly expression there opinion and never listen to anyone else. When “dissing” someone or something, he wouldn’t give a damn who was listening or who they offended. It got to the stage that I left him get on with his own holiday and went off and had a ball……. Life is to short for this or his crap.

He constantly put people down and judged them and really believed that he was better then anyone – above all criticising them and bring them down by under minding them.

When I tried to talk to him about it (as a friend rather than professional) he wouldn’t even entertain the thought he was in the wrong.

The flight was free – a friend had to back out at the last minute because of bad health and he didn’t even say thanks.

Sorry bud – you’re out of the picture – unless you cop on!

It has got to the stage that a lot of the social circle won’t have anything to do with him – they are just fed up of one sided conversations, bad manners and the constant judging. Knowing this he is still putting down and judging – some never learn!

The weird thing this is all new behaviour!!!

Loved to get feed back on this....

Wiz :cool:

You think you have it bad by being embarrassed by a friend – was on a holiday recently with a friend – someone who use to be fun and good craic.
Maybe they were in a bad place or something but never ever again.

He never had a good word to say about anything or about anyone – was constantly expression there opinion and never listen to anyone else. When “dissing” someone or something, he wouldn’t give a damn who was listening or who they offended. It got to the stage that I left him get on with his own holiday and went off and had a ball……. Life is to short for this or his crap.

He constantly put people down and judged them and really believed that he was better then anyone – above all criticising them and bring them down by under minding them.

When I tried to talk to him about it (as a friend rather than professional) he wouldn’t even entertain the thought he was in the wrong.

The flight was free – a friend had to back out at the last minute because of bad health and he didn’t even say thanks.

Sorry bud – you’re out of the picture – unless you cop on!

It has got to the stage that a lot of the social circle won’t have anything to do with him – they are just fed up of one sided conversations, bad manners and the constant judging. Knowing this he is still putting down and judging – some never learn!

The weird thing this is all new behaviour!!!

Loved to get feed back on this....

Wiz :cool:
stop yer bellyachin' and kill him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back