Embarrasing things your friends do... (3 Viewers)

Embarrassing things your friends do......

I'm friends with "Dan" from Dan and Becs....how the fuck do you think I'm feeling right now? :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad:

Do I get rep?

Out of sympathy?

No?

Thought not....

Everyone seems to know this guy. Just in the last few days, someone I work with said they're really good friends with him from college, then another guy I know said he went to school with him, and they're from opposite ends of Dublin entirely. And now you.

Some people are known by everyone, it seems. Like the guy in the hat, I guess.

And Crazy-eyes Margot.

he starts insulting my friends and talking things off the dash and robbing the learner stickers while kicking the car.

maniac.JPG

Everyone seems to know this guy. Just in the last few days, someone I work with said they're really good friends with him from college, then another guy I know said he went to school with him, and they're from opposite ends of Dublin entirely. And now you.

Some people are known by everyone, it seems. Like the guy in the hat, I guess.

And Crazy-eyes Margot.

back in my day everyone was claiming to be Owen "favourite waste of time" Pauls cousin

a lot of backtracking and distancing ensued when they realised he was crap

WE WERE AT THE SAME TABLE. Funnily enough, I rang my bro a few minutes later because he's sick and apparently I did the same thing and was all like 'Hiiii Looooovveee, you okaaaaaaaaay? tweet tweet.
the restaurant is for fucking eating, not phone calls.

for shame.

my mate ernesto is always touching himself under the table when we go down our local, especially when this certain bar girl is working (our other mates young cousin).and when she passes by he sticks his tongue out at her and wriggles it around and stuff.i find it disgusting as well as embarrassing.

Whats with ppl (guys) talking to their girlfriends in a baby/stupid voice on the phone. or just having a girlfriend voice on the phone. WOULD YA FUCK OFF AND GER OUTTA ITH! {a few ppl i know do this} also who is this dec and becs or whoever it is

i have a friend that drinks half pints, i can't go to the pub with him anymore, morto

I know a guy drinks red wine in pubs! from a dainty little glass!

just like a lady!

he's cruisin for a bruisin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back