Embarrasing things your friends do... (2 Viewers)

my mate ernesto is always touching himself under the table when we go down our local, especially when this certain bar girl is working (our other mates young cousin).and when she passes by he sticks his tongue out at her and wriggles it around and stuff.i find it disgusting as well as embarrassing.

thats Morg, i dont fancy her.

Now that I think of it... all we do is go out of our way to embarras each other...

(its mainly me they embarras because of the way I carry on I just ask for it)

Most recently ive been spreading the rumor that my friend licked out this (posho) guys arse and every one believed it.

And I very often tell the story about how one of them was at a gig one night and giving this guy head when all of a sudden all the lights came on, and they were right by the door and every one went to walk out and everyone in the place could see what she was doing. The guy just sat there slapping the side of her head... Fucking classic.

Like the exaggerate that one a bit, saying that she relised what was going she got up and licked cum off just below her lip with her tonge.

Now that I think of it... all we do is go out of our way to embarras each other...

Most recently ive been spreading the rumor that my friend licked out this (posho) guys arse and every one believed it.

And I very often tell the story about how one of them was at a gig one night and giving this guy head when all of a sudden all the lights came on, and they were right by the door and every one went to walk out and everyone in the place could see what she was doing. The guy just sat there slapping the side of her head... Fucking classic.

Like the exaggerate that one a bit, saying that she relised what was going she got up and licked cum off just below her lip with her tonge.

:eek:

I'm shocked and stunned. Kids these days, my non-existent daughters are never leaving the house until they're 30.

i thought that only went on in wesley. never in my day, or else i just didn't know girls like that.

I read in the problem page of just 17 that fellas like when ya lick things with yer tonge, how true is this????

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back