Electric Picnic ticket prices to be reduced? (1 Viewer)

Bunny

Is it true that the picnic is far from sold out and that ticket prices are coming down to try get more purchased? I was told by a reliable-ish source. Anyone else heard it?

i read from a reliable online spoofer that it's being moved to the South of France this year to ensure good weather; apparently there will be free flights from dublin provided with the concert ticket. official announcement is imminent. great news isnt it

i read from a reliable online spoofer that it's being moved to the South of France this year to ensure good weather; apparently there will be free flights from dublin provided with the concert ticket. official announcement is imminent. great news isnt it
Total BS. They arr providing boats and not planes. Leaves the chances of that volcano in icyland interupting to nil.

It is a vastly over-priced festival compared to European ones (€250 here, Europe between €100 and €180 for the same acts). Maybe they should consider it, look at the unemployment in this shit hole country. The Live music industry here are the worst thieving wankers of the lot.

This is great news if true.

I just took a look at Reading and its tickets are 180.00GBP(= 217.485 EUR) - not to say that EP & Reading are similar in terms of musical offerings but Brit festivals can be just as expensive. That being said, it would be a nice gesture to reduce ticket prices since our economy is in the shitter but it would never happen. Imagine the uproar of existing paid ticket holders of being scalped out of a price reduction? Joe Duffy would be inundated, Facebook groups would be created and Twitter would be a buzz.

I hope not enough go then, and they make a loss. That'll learn em. There's a lot of smaller festivals hoovering up the music fans with less cash available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back