Electric Picnic 2007 thread (5 Viewers)

jaysus, 6 of my mates are going purely cos they're playing. If they pull out its gonna fuck up our weekend royally. I personally wouldn't be that bothered, but if I'd to hang around with 6 people who were whinging all weekend, that wouldn't be good.
im going for beastie boys. and to roadie.

I hate the beastie boys. I saw them many years ago and they were rubbish. Their music videos are more impressive than anything they do live.

'Hate' is such a strong word sometimes. I don't hate them.. but I don't like them. Yeah.. that feels better. Fuck the beastie boys!

A bit more tent advice, are those pop up tents completely shit or would they do the job? Something like this.

The idea of getting there tomorrow and having the tent up in about a minute is hugely appealing.

A bit more tent advice, are those pop up tents completely shit or would they do the job? Something like this.

The idea of getting there tomorrow and having the tent up in about a minute is hugely appealing.

a mate had one when we went to wicklow in june. It went up fast but the rain pissed in. So if it doesn't rain your sorted.

A friend of mine was using one earlier in the summer - easy to pitch but quite small for the weight and a bitch to put away again. As its basically springloaded the packing isn't easy. Especially if yer hung over. He gave up and two of us spent 20 minutes packing it away 'cos we're that nice.

I think you'd be better with a normal tent but in this culture of instant gratification and convenience I expect they'll be very popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back