Electric Picnic 2007 thread (2 Viewers)

not sure if this has been mentioned already but i heard on the radio last night that sonic youth are just doing daydream nation at this thing :eek:

bjork and sy doing daydream nation, at the one festival!!!

not sure if this has been mentioned already but i heard on the radio last night that sonic youth are just doing daydream nation at this thing :eek:

bjork and sy doing daydream nation, at the one festival!!!

sweet as a choc ice.

Yup that was the one. Barely got in for GAMAK and they were on at 1pm.. !bog

However, it was near empty for Modeselektor so the party in there was excellent!

Yeah I was outside for GAMAK. The mode selector Modeselektor party was great, I nearly threw my camera at the stage while jumping around fists in the air. I think I'll have to post some Modeselektor pics again.

is anyone bringing a basket of eggs to throw at the manic street preachers? i nearly vommed in my mouth when i saw they were playing this year

is anyone bringing a basket of eggs to throw at the manic street preachers? i nearly vommed in my mouth when i saw they were playing this year

it's hard to vom anywhere else

:p

remember all the dudes who were gonna throw tomatos at james blunt? they got foiled right? would have been pretty funny.

im really looking forward to this..i sold my tickets last year but that line up is too good to miss..but i agree the manics = poop..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back