Edinburgh! (1 Viewer)

hhmmnn depends what you are in the mood for
Pivo is great though it is small.. lovely czech beers.. v trendy crowd..
its one of my fave bars definitely..

the Wash on the Mound is pretty cool for a few pre club beers.. clockwork orange decor nice tunes, open lateish i think

liquid rooms on victoria st have a wicked indie night every friday .. i go every time i go to edinburgh and i want to have a boogie with a few folk
its just a great great venue and great fun

mind you i always go to pivo too.

for 5 floors of meat market disco debauchery go to espionage.. also on
victoria street .. it stays open later than most places so you might find yourself there for that reason alone.. not for the discerning music fan though just for those who want to get drunk and maybe snog

ooohh im off there again in january and i cannae wait..

do check out the view from calton hill to clear your hangover.. simply awesome!!

The Pond is a really nice pub. it's a bit in the sticks - best get a taxi - but it's shit cool and deadly selection of beers, snacks, board games, 'oul space invader machines and a nice beer graden.

in town, pivo is good but can be wedged. stay away from the grassmarket cos all the pubs there are pretty shit.

ditto on calton hill view. but if your feeling healthy go climb arthur's seat.

yeah Espionage is good on the meat market front, if you get 2beers on each of the five floors you get a free t-shirt:)

edinbburgh rules, Peppermint club is great but i think theyve changed location since the big fire
Enjoy

Headin to edinburgh soon, anyone got any recommendations for places to stay ? Cheers

Wormo said:
It's on cockburn st (you'd like that you dirty bitch, but it's pronounced coe-burn). Just off the Royal Mile. It's only the best eatery I've been to in the world. Please smuggle some home for me.

I will do my best, defo getting a t-shirt of this printed though!

potatoman_02.jpg

he he cockburn street

Jekyl & Hyde's is great!
Cool dark decor, 'hidden' bathrooms in trick bookcases, cocktail specials of the seven deadly sins

does anyone have anymore accommodation recommendations they'd like to make? i've found some cheap flights for august but it's festival season so a lot of places are booked up and what's left that i can find is a bit expensive for my tight budget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back