Eating Animals (2 Viewers)

I don't think I could give up meat, mostly because I don't enjoy enough vegetables to make it feasible. I'd end up eating tons of pasta and rice. And crisps and chips. And mash. All with tomatoes and peppers and various condiments.
It would be an enormous mess.

I do enjoy meat, not necessarily for its flavour but for its usefulness at providing a centre to a meal. Sometimes for its flavour, if it's a good steak or whatever.

Veggie 15 years and don't miss any of the meats either.
I don't feel too good about milk/cheese/eggs but haven't managed to do anything about that yet.

I gave up meat 8 years ago but started eating fish again a couple of years ago.
I feel a bit hypocritical. I'm sick of people asking why I don't eat meat . I'm tempted to go back to eating meat. As if anything really matters. The only meat I crave though is chicken, specifically a snack box.

Macari's snackbox in Blanch village is still the best I've ever had. Chicken nearly falls off the bone and the crumble gets stuck to the chips.
And the juices! num num num

I'm eating one so you dont have to, it's the food equivalent of taking a bullet someone.
mmmmm vinegar.

my misses is a veggie - since weve been together i'd say I eat about 1/3-1/2 less meat. put it down to an awareness of the endless variety of beans. if i was to go fully veggie Id have to eat near constantly tho - im a hungry fucker.

Holy shit Jill. By divulging this information you have made it very easy for any chef to win your heart

Hell, anyone who would cook anything thing for me would win my heart. I'm so lazy when it comes to cooking and it's such a pain cooking for one. Dinner tonight...carrot sticks in hummus and apple slices with cheese. So lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back