50 things to eat before you die (1 Viewer)

Haven't eaten the bolds. I was brought up in a house where eating was a chore.

1. Fresh fish 2. Lobster 3. Steak 4. Thai food 5. Chinese food 6. Ice cream 7. Pizza 8. Crab 9. Curry 10. Prawns 11. Moreton Bay Bugs 12. Clam chowder 13. Barbecues 14. Pancakes 15. Pasta 16. Mussels 17. Cheesecake 18. Lamb 19. Cream tea 20. Alligator 21. Oysters 22. Kangaroo 23. Chocolate 24. Sandwiches 25. Greek food 26. Burgers 27. Mexican food 28. Squid 29. American diner breakfast 30. Salmon 31. Venison 32. Guinea pig 33. Shark 34. Sushi 35. Paella 36. Barramundi 37. Reindeer 38. Kebab 39. Scallops 40. Australian meat pie 41. Mango 42. Durian fruit 43. Octopus 44. Ribs 45. Roast beef 46. Tapas 47. Jerk chicken/pork 48. Haggis

That list is bollox. Ok, I haven't eaten and never will eat a lot that's on it on account of how I've been a vegetarian since I was a tot, but of the things on the list that I have eaten, I don't rate many that highly. Why is mango the only fruit on the list? Mango isn't even nice. Why no veggies at all? Lumping ALL foods from entire countries together as one thing you have to eat? Of all the deserts in the world- cheesecake? Don't get me wrong, I get as excited as the next person when it comes to a good cheesecake, but I don't think I'd die unfulfilled if I'd never known it's joys. Is this list a joke?

broken arm said:
the falafel from the stall across the road from tacheles bar in berlin.

Worst. Fallafel. Ever. I suggest you have no taste buds, or just no taste.

AND microwaved, and served with stale bread and stinking old salad.

This place rated worst in my Falafel Guide to Europe. Damo was going to fuck this guy up.

I was even telling some folks about this bastard in Switzerland, and one of them knew the palce. Him and his mates all got food poisoning from the filthy fucker. I'm going to get that guy. Someday....

yames said:
Worst. Fallafel. Ever. I suggest you have no taste buds, or just no taste.

AND microwaved, and served with stale bread and stinking old salad.

This place rated worst in my Falafel Guide to Europe. Damo was going to fuck this guy up.

I was even telling some folks about this bastard in Switzerland, and one of them knew the palce. Him and his mates all got food poisoning from the filthy fucker. I'm going to get that guy. Someday....

yea, it was a joke, serious boy- anyone who's been to berlin knows about it apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back