Easy recipes thread. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 81
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 1
chutneyfarmer said:
Does that mean I'm in? Does it, eh, does it????????
laughing%20jack.jpg

eh, despite the "NO" in your Now Playing box, I'll take that as a Yes! Sweet. I'll head over to yours tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll bring the Jaffa Cakes! I wrote a cool song too, "Garlic Holds The Key To My Heat". It's kinda like Ricky Martin but with a Darius sort of an edge to it .|..|

Eoddy Gorilla said:

Jaysus, no wonder ya wanted to take her round the back of the bike sheds. Anyway, I already have us a gig booked for next week at Finbar O'Flaherty's 13th Birthday Party! I have my costume sorted already. Oh, by the way, I think we should be a "costume" kinda band.

Easter%20bunny%20crying%20baby%203%20gradient%20fill%20with%20satin.jpg

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Stupid whinging kid, ungrateful little bollix doesn't even respect the woman who went to the bother of dressin' up as the Easter Bunny and who nurtures him in the way only a mother can..

Yeah that little feck can stay at home. Don't want him brining bad vibes to the group, maaaaaaaan.

Here, can my mate Jippo join?

7531290_1d1abf6e39_m.jpg

Queen Buzzo said:
Where'd you hear that LaLa?

oh, and olives.....mmmmmmmmm.....the almond stuffed garlicy ones from the stall in Georges St Arcade

1: from shorty.

2: i used to work in Showco for years and we had that stall beside the olive stand. holy fuck is there a bad pong from that place at the best of times. nice choccies though. used to eat my lunch there and chinwag with whoever was working. i dont think i ever got used to the smell though. !cheezy

owee.. I spent most of this weekend eating these massive green olives that had these entire cloves of pickled garlic inside them. ooooo it was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back