Earplugs----The final solution or............. (1 Viewer)

i wish you could get the equivalent of earplugs for your vocal cords, my voice disappears without fail every monday after practice. squeak-tastic.

Break Neck Speed said:
Flat attenuation enables the wearer to hear the music just as it was intended, LESS up to 20 decibels of potentially damaging noise. A company called hearos do great ones. You can review them here and buy them here.

has anyone actually managed to buy the hearos ones off the internets? i've just tried a few places and the order is rejected as soon as i give an irish address.

grr. tired of the tinnitus, and i have it right now from a gig where i really disliked two of the four bands that played. :mad:

earplugs are for pussies.its a well known fact that using them makes you bent.there is a reason why guitar amps are really fuckin loud.if your'e worried that you'll be deaf when you'40/50 i dont really think you're getting the point of being a punk rocker.anyway i bet you'll be listening to elton john by then.do you think chuck berry even knows what a fucking earplug is?janer kens the score.

carbide said:
has anyone actually managed to buy the hearos ones off the internets? i've just tried a few places and the order is rejected as soon as i give an irish address.

grr. tired of the tinnitus, and i have it right now from a gig where i really disliked two of the four bands that played. :mad:
try ebay

I'm expecting a pair of these to fall through my letterbox sometime this week. free postage to europe.

I got a pair of earplugs from www.4yourears.com . They're pretty much the same as hearos and they're only 15 snots. Well worth it. I got the er20 high fidelity ones, you can hear everything perfect with them.
Fucking up your hearing is not smart or funny.

wow, some of the answers on this thread are stupid, there's enough things to be macho about without adding i'm-too-hard-for-earplugs to it. although i only wear earplugs when i want to block out the sound of other people talking.

if you wearing earplugs you don't hear a real sound that band have on stage
and the sound on earplugs is compleatly different........so fuck earplugs!

if you wearing earplugs you don't hear a real sound that band have on stage
and the sound on earplugs is compleatly different........so fuck earplugs!

the type of sound you get varies loads according to the plugs you use and where you stand in the venue. i have the same plugs damo is modeling in that picture. we got 'em off thomann for around 25 quid i think and they're fuckin' deadly. i find the sound is actually clearer with them and i can hear more of what's going on. besides, i'll be hearing a lot less music and a lot more ringing in a few short years if i don't use them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back