Dylan Moran (1 Viewer)

avernus

so ye..anyone go? fucking laughed my ass off. especially when he was talking about rappers...but especially when he said 'mostly i remember jesus as a moaning cunt....and so im glad he's dead'.

very funny. :D

It was fine. I drifted off half-way through the second set, mostly because I can't cope with intervals, but also partly because I'd forgotten how monotonous feature-length live comedy becomes... No matter how good the performer. Also, it was during the second half that my niggling "I've heard this routine somewhere before" feeling rang the Eddie Izzard bells. Also, those Hoxton Cuntz making the DVD didn't exactly endear themselves, not to mention the gratuitous gags about Radio 4 and Anne Widdecombe, obviously for the UK DVD audience, and so I spent the entire show reminded that I was watching, in essence, a London Irish comic. And the latest series of Black Books was shite.
But yeah, mostly it was... fine... Mostly.

simp said:
It was fine. I drifted off half-way through the second set, mostly because I can't cope with intervals, but also partly because I'd forgotten how monotonous feature-length live comedy becomes... No matter how good the performer. Also, it was during the second half that my niggling "I've heard this routine somewhere before" feeling rang the Eddie Izzard bells. Also, those Hoxton Cuntz making the DVD didn't exactly endear themselves, not to mention the gratuitous gags about Radio 4 and Anne Widdecombe, obviously for the UK DVD audience, and so I spent the entire show reminded that I was watching, in essence, a London Irish comic. And the latest series of Black Books was shite.
But yeah, mostly it was... fine... Mostly.
pish. maybe you should have stayed at home with your razorblades.

but yeah..he's a lot like eddie izzard, cept without the make-up and womens clothes.

avernus said:
pish. maybe you should have stayed at home with your razorblades.

but yeah..he's a lot like eddie izzard, cept without the make-up and womens clothes.
It was a good show, but inforgivably hot which may have diminished my enjoyment.

lorcanzo said:
really stupid pictures behind him throughout though...
i really like those drawings...the picture of the guy with a revolver for a head with "can I help you?" as a caption was deadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back