Dutch face-off (1 Viewer)

I prefer

• Total voters
c09_2c2.jpg
screensaverlogo.jpg
=
sold.gif

Tuborg is rotten stuff. Actually goes flat 5 seconds after you open the can. Pish!

Nice on tap though. But I probably just like it cause I associate it with the Art of Noise rip-off ad from the 80s:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice on tap though. But I probably just like it cause I associate it with the Art of Noise rip-off ad from the 80s: YouTube - Tuborg Lager - 80s Advert - Animated

That ad's class and your all mad if you think tuborg is shit beer. Though it does go flat rather quickly i will concede that, on tap it's amazing and Tuborg Gold is one of the nicest beers I've had outside of Germany. Most importantly when it was six for seven it was a more pallettable hungover tipple than either dutch. Oh and Carlsburg is sick.

That ad's class and your all mad if you think tuborg is shit beer. Though it does go flat rather quickly i will concede that, on tap it's amazing and Tuborg Gold is one of the nicest beers I've had outside of Germany. Most importantly when it was six for seven it was a more pallettable hungover tipple than either dutch. Oh and Carlsburg is sick.

Only ever had it out of a can and it's piss, but I wouldn't mind trying it from a tap based on recommendations. Never seen it anywhere though. Still, Dutch Gold has a dear dear place in my heart

Only ever had it out of a can and it's piss, but I wouldn't mind trying it from a tap based on recommendations. Never seen it anywhere though. Still, Dutch Gold has a dear dear place in my heart

I love when you turn up in polite society with a 6 pack of dutchy, a bottle of bucky and twenty blue and your mates look at you like you shat on their plate because they have fiances and jobs where they attend confrences. Cunts

I love when you turn up in polite society with a 6 pack of dutchy, a bottle of bucky and twenty blue and your mates look at you like you shat on their plate because they have fiances and jobs where they attend confrences. Cunts

Why should having a conference-attending job and a fiance stop you from enjoying life's simple pleasures? You're never too posh for knacker-drinking.

Why should having a conference-attending job and a fiance stop you from enjoying life's simple pleasures? You're never too posh for knacker-drinking.

I have a confrence-attending job, practically a Fiance, and I'm still mad after the Dutchies!

bavaria is the best cheap bear. the 'gold > the 'dutch.

I have a confrence-attending job, practically a Fiance, and I'm still mad after the Dutchies!

My point exactly. I don't attend conferences or have a fiance but if i did i'd attend conferences and send her to the offy for cans and bucky. Main bullet point of this and every post : Some people are cunts /Some people are cunts but like fun.

My point exactly. I don't attend conferences or have a fiance but if i did i'd attend conferences and send her to the offy for cans and bucky. Main bullet point of this and every post : Some people are cunts /Some people are cunts but like fun.

All these posts put my faith back in a drunken humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back