• Total voters

nlgbbbblth

Frozen in time since 12:34am on January 1 1982
Website
www.nlgbbbblth.wordpress.com
beer2.jpg

or

Gamma%20royal%20dutch.jpg

fucks sake, i thought this was gonna be a clip from face off made even more funny by the addition of dutch voices dubbed over it. disappointing.

Royal Dutch is far superior to that other muck.

They're both made by the same company with gold being the piss Royal being the decent beer and Oranjaboom* being the premium larger

I would chose Dutch Gold over most beers I've ever tasted. My most favourite beer of all time :) nom nom

They're both made by the same company with gold being the piss Royal being the decent beer and Oranjaboom* being the premium larger

Dutch Gold is the worst beer I've ever tasted. If I found a can of it lying around after a party I probably wouldn't drink it. Just about anything else would be down my hatch as quickly as I could glug it down.

Royal Dutch is pretty bad too. Is Heineken Dutch? They're pretty shit at making beer, aren't they? Pretty good at making lots of money from it though, clearly.

Until it went up in price Tuborg was my budget beer of choice now it's just a beer i like.

now Car Parkie is my budget fave

beer3.jpg

tastes like car park, brewed in a car park, drunk in car parks.

Monarchy can fuck of so dutch gold is vastly better.

drank dutch mold for years and thought "it's a great beer, people who think otherwise are just snobs". but no, it's fucking piss.

amstel is my can of choice the last few years. mid priced and nice and tasty. stella the odd time too, bottles of it for a quid round my way.

This and Royal Dutch remind me of m childhood. Good times

Dutch Gold is second only to Carling as the worst lager available.

jesus ya, carling is fucking terrible stuff. i got it one new years ina small town with no offies, assumed it was a decent beer cause it had ads and things, but fuck me, only beer i've ever got that was actually undrinkable, like i had half a can and didnt touch the rest.

I'm not even joking, but such is my love of "the dutch", I want to get an artist friend of mine to paint 3 (large, med, small) Dutch Gold cans so I can hang them on my wall like auld ones used to do with them ceramic duck things back in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back