duff. whats happened? (1 Viewer)

rampz

he didnt even make the bench yeaterday. i know hes been out of form recently but is he injured or is he dropped?

Dropped. He does that though, he's a little up-and-down. He'll be back though, no worries. The whole team's been a bit flat recently, no just El Duff.

I still laugh at Wright-Phillips putting money b4 his career.
Chelsea fucks delib paid double what he was worth to keep him outta our hands.
Ian shoulda slapped the little fuck around, get some sense into him.
Imagine what Wenger would have taught the boy.
I used far too many full stops in this post.

Yeah, it was crazy to join the best team in the country. I mean, what WAS he thinking? Look, if he was playing well enough, he'd be in the team. He will get his chance.

not that i even care about chelsea. i suppose along with most ireland fans, you want the lads to be doing well. i guess joe cole has earned his starting place. robben's still a cunt though. he should be banned from playing altogether.

RED(tape)MENACE said:
Yeah, it was crazy to join the best team in the country. I mean, what WAS he thinking? Look, if he was playing well enough, he'd be in the team. He will get his chance.
Don't give me that old cliche, it was nothing but money that enticed him.
Look at the bigger picture.

He should have joined Spurs. Would have done his career a world of good. That's an objective opinion.

JANER said:
Don't give me that old cliche, it was nothing but money that enticed him.
Look at the bigger picture.

I am 100% convinced by your devestating argument.
Don't much like Robben myself, he's a whingy piece of shit.

Ok another way of putting it, from The England managers point of view he will have a totally fresh Wright-Phillips for the subs appearences he will get at the world cup ;)

I just hate to see a gifted player throw away his career on the bench, cept Wright-Phillips highlight of the week is actually getting onto the bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 100% with you on that, dude. He's a great player, but I really do think he'll get his chance.. Cole didn't get much of a look-in for his first year under Mourinho..

well, wright phillips is it?
i don't think the boy had a chance. i know that he expressed and interest in joining liverpool briefly but i think it's safe to say arsenal would have been his preferred port of call, what with the familial history and that. then chelsea outbid EVERYONE and what choice did he have? withthe WC comingup and city in turmoil at the time, he had to go, and noone else was gong to match chelski's dosh now, were they. even if they did, chelsea wold just have uped it again. maybe it's n abramovch thing, maybe he wanted to be seen to be buying the best o' british, much in the way that chelsea bought chris sutton a few years back or the arse bought jeffers, pool got hesky/crouch. foreign managers and owners wanting to fit in... truth is swp isn't all that good, he's mostly potential, and mourinho clearly doesn't rate him. mind you mourinho ain't the best in the transfer market is he?

Hector Grey said:
well, wright phillips is it?
i don't think the boy had a chance. i know that he expressed and interest in joining liverpool briefly but i think it's safe to say arsenal would have been his preferred port of call, what with the familial history and that. then chelsea outbid EVERYONE and what choice did he have? withthe WC comingup and city in turmoil at the time, he had to go, and noone else was gong to match chelski's dosh now, were they. even if they did, chelsea wold just have uped it again. maybe it's n abramovch thing, maybe he wanted to be seen to be buying the best o' british, much in the way that chelsea bought chris sutton a few years back or the arse bought jeffers, pool got hesky/crouch. foreign managers and owners wanting to fit in... truth is swp isn't all that good, he's mostly potential, and mourinho clearly doesn't rate him. mind you mourinho ain't the best in the transfer market is he?

Hmmm.
Wouldn't say City were in turmoil last season - just barely missed out on 7th place.

The latter half of this season has sucked. Ever since losing to the ICF in the cup.

nlgbbbblth said:
Hmmm.
Wouldn't say City were in turmoil last season - just barely missed out on 7th place.

The latter half of this season has sucked. Ever since losing to the ICF in the cup.
i meant that keegan had left and that... the future was a bit unsure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back