Dublin Taxi Dude Frees Lady From Oppression by Inanimate Force (1 Viewer)

I dunno, if you managed to be trapped a second time, it might actually be even funnier.

<possibly recycled story>

One day, the guy sitting beside me in school had a savage toothache. A filling he had gotten a while back had partially fallen out.

As always I was anxious to help so I suggested he place the tinfoil from my Cadbury's Dairy Milk directly above the tooth and bite down hard.

We don't keep in touch.

ICUH8N said:
I dunno, if you managed to be trapped a second time, it might actually be even funnier.

Stories about getting locked out of your house are good too.

I got locked out of my house before and climbed up the 6ft wall beside the house to jump onto a ledge, then climb in through the window. However, I ended up falling from a height and busting up my leg so bad that at my school debs the following week, I had to remain seated for the whole thing and wear flip-flops. I have billions of stories about my comically bad luck. I'm usually pretty unphased by those sort of things though, because my attitude is "Things could be a lot worse, this is actually pretty funny."

Zeelander said:
Stories about getting locked out of your house are good too.

I got locked out of my house before and climbed up the 6ft wall beside the house to jump onto a ledge, then climb in through the window. However, I ended up falling from a height and busting up my leg so bad that at my school debs the following week, I had to remain seated for the whole thing and wear flip-flops. I have billions of stories about my comically bad luck. I'm usually pretty unphased by those sort of things though, because my attitude is "Things could be a lot worse, this is actually pretty funny."

yeah i got locked out of my house for hours the day before my leaving cert started, and I really needed to study. I found a wire hanger, and began fishing at the latch with it. While I was doing this a person came round to my house to deliver a leaflet and stopped dead in her tracks with a gasp. We just looked at each other until I proclaimed 'I live here, I swear!', which was met with silence and a suspicious glance. 'seriously! go and ask any of the neighbours!' so she cautiously gave me a leaflet and backed away still not sure whether to believe me. didnt even get the fucking door open, worst thief ever...

jane said:
Will do, sir. Is it okay if none of these threads involve me getting trapped in my house again? I think it would only be funny once.

How about if you get trapped in a taxi and you have to ring your housemate to burst the door open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back