Dublin bus rage thread (1 Viewer)

Froog

Get some!
Supporter
average waiting time now for the 49 is about half an hour in the morning and similar in the evening. timetables are meaningless. heard they recently lessened the frequency of some routes (before christmas)?? what the fuck, shite service and the city is dependant on it. look at the chaos caused by the freeze. luas is good but no use to me. please extend it.

CUNTS

Dublin Bus timetables have always been meaningless as far as I'm concerned. If anyone ever, ever complains about London transport I dare them to try and get around Dublin for a week.

I used to live in Portmarnock where it was one bus every 30 mins and frequently that bus never turned up while the feeder bus to Sutton Station only ran Monday to Saturday for some unknown reason. I've live in Marino now and have a selection of buses though so timetables mean nothing !!

I'd like to join the rage thread and ask why if you are running towards a bus that's stopped at a bus stop and waving your arms, the bus driver will just look at you close the doors and drive off instead of waiting for you :mad:

I used to live in Portmarnock where it was one bus every 30 mins and frequently that bus never turned up while the feeder bus to Sutton Station only ran Monday to Saturday for some unknown reason. I've live in Marino now and have a selection of buses though so timetables mean nothing !!

I'd like to join the rage thread and ask why if you are running towards a bus that's stopped at a bus stop and waving your arms, the bus driver will just look at you close the doors and drive off instead of waiting for you :mad:

the worst is when someone knocks on the bus door for the driver to let them in when it's stuck in traffic (usually still at the bus stop).
it's a coin toss between getting a nice driver who will let them on and a FAIL if the driver wont even look at them

no, wait.. don't knock again. FAIL

average waiting time now for the 49 is about half an hour in the morning and similar in the evening. timetables are meaningless. heard they recently lessened the frequency of some routes (before christmas)?? what the fuck, shite service and the city is dependant on it. look at the chaos caused by the freeze. luas is good but no use to me. please extend it.

CUNTS
you know what you need to do, froog? buy a gun. that's all i'm saying

Sick of dopes talking really loud on their phones for entire bus journeys.
Or just dopes talking intrusively loud.
Or Young posh intrusively loud americanised dopes who say "totally" and "like" a lot talking about their 90210 dope mate who called their other OC dope mate a bitch behind their back but say's she didn't really say it.

One of these days I'll be in a shitty mood coming home from work and I'm gonna tell someone "shut up, nobody wants to hear the fucking shit coming out of your mouth".

ALSO people eating stinking crisps.

Think it's time to get the Travis Bickle quotes rolling again.

I heard the phrase "and I was like OMG-WTF" on the 130 the other day. I wanted to poke my own eyes out with a pointed stick.

I take the 130 aswell. Really feel like telling so many people to shut the fuck up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back