Dublin based Electro-Rock type band seeking drummer (1 Viewer)

Spicy Lauren

Website
www.laurenguillery.com
Our drummer's after dropping out of the band so we are now looking for a 26+ INNOVATIVE, CREATIVE and INSPIRED drummer who is commited and feels ready to experiment.

At the moment it's just myself (guitar/singing) and the bass player. We want to concentrate on a solid rhythm section before getting other people in (lead guitarist, keyboard player and DJ/computer nerd)

Our project consists of blending heavy guitaring with electro-type of music, combining weird sound effects such as delay pedal, with a more electronic sound (samples, scratching etc)

Our influences are very diverse and tend to oscillate between post/punk-rock at times, to a more electronic type. Also Blues and late 60’s / early 70’s rock n’roll.

You think you can take the challenge or know of somebody who would?

Email me now: [email protected]

(under 25, metal-heads and hard-rockers: keep away!)

I am enthousiastic about your project. In Montreal i have played in an experimental project: minimalist drums, percussions, electronic violin and DJ + sometimes hip hop guests performances (in french, english and haitian!!) and I loved it!!! In addition i have played for ten years in various bands (rock indie, jazz big band and funk) but i am turning very rock these times.
I am available but as i just arrived from Paris i do not have a drum kit here in Dublin. Is that a problem? (in Paris you can play in studio with a drum, all included, but in Dublin i do not know...)

PS: Do you want to play something more like Air or David Bowie's "Earthling"?

Spicy Lauren said:
Our drummer's after dropping out of the band so we are now looking for a 26+ INNOVATIVE, CREATIVE and INSPIRED drummer who is commited and feels ready to experiment.

At the moment it's just myself (guitar/singing) and the bass player. We want to concentrate on a solid rhythm section before getting other people in (lead guitarist, keyboard player and DJ/computer nerd)

Our project consists of blending heavy guitaring with electro-type of music, combining weird sound effects such as delay pedal, with a more electronic sound (samples, scratching etc)

Our influences are very diverse and tend to oscillate between post/punk-rock at times, to a more electronic type. Also Blues and late 60’s / early 70’s rock n’roll.

You think you can take the challenge or know of somebody who would?

Email me now: [email protected]

(under 25, metal-heads and hard-rockers: keep away!)

Hi Gleann,

Sorry for my late reply.
Yes you can hire a drumkit in rehearsal studios, but some do not have snares and cymbals so you might have to check out with them.
Do you have an email address to which I can contact you?

Lauren

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back