Dublin Airport (1 Viewer)

B.F. Finlayson

I just literally got off the plane from amsterdam - went over on a work trip (meeting the head of marketing of one of the worlds largest energy blue-chips) for a couple of days, stayed for a week. Third day there, businees was wrapped up and pleasure began. A coke fuelled round of golf at Noordwijkse Golf Club (par 72, I landed 9 under) was followed by a champagne and whores light lunch in the Zeeland (3 michelin stars) and on to a private gentlemans club for a few more holes. During the course of the day i befriended a young Italian runaway called Concetta and was instantly smitten.
Anyway, i decided that this was the woman i wanted to be my housekeeper for my Dublin townhouse, but she isn't old enough to get a work permit, so i am currently looking into adopting her... has anyone here any experience with these matters? Anyone ever eaten in the zeeland? Fantastic, isn't it? If you're ever going there, i heartily recommend the Farmers fed chicken with truffle gnocchi & sweet potato - top drawer!

You should probably wait till the shit's out of your system before posting.

Oh, and if she's Italian, she wont need a work permit, m'lord

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back