Drunken Gigs Place escapade (1 Viewer)

The Mechanic

This is such a long shot. But I want to make sure I attempt every avenue, I reckon its worth a try

On the 23rd of December, in the early mornings, the night of the 22nd, I was pretty hammered in Gigs place and I left a sports bag behind (red/black/grey). I had just got off a plane earlier in the night, earlier, but stupidly too late in my mind to ditch my bag before heading out. The bag had various presents in it, some wrapped some not. 3 dvds, blades of glory, the departed and ghostbusters. It also had a 14 dvd box set of Alfred Hitchcock. It had a red jumper and a air of black chord trousers. A wallet, some earrings and sevral other smaller presents. It had a 30gb black creative vision mp3 player, slightly scratched from never having a cover. It had a red jumper and a air of black chord trousers. A wallet, some earrings and sevral other smaller presents. A piece of crap phone. Samsung or siemens. A red cbgbs t-shirt and some other clothes. a set of keys. A copy of "My left Foot" and "the last testament of Dee Dee Ramone". The reason I'm itemising it is that maybe it might jog somebodies memory or at least shake a guilty conscience. I realise it was ages ago. But Dublin can be small and gigs place the kind of place that has regulars, goes without saying, if anything could be returned, absolutely no questions would be asked. Cheers!

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back