Drumanacoo (2-day) Punx Picnic, Donegal (1 Viewer)

Any word on the whole bands clashing thing? There are actually a few bands due to play at the same time (looking at the list anyway) that share members.

MAFAI from Scotland now confirmed for sun 29th.
hard thrash crust www.myspace.com/mafai

DANGERFIELDS play sat 28th - ROCK AND FUCKIN ROLL!

Dan - I'm pretty sure no bands with same members clash - Tom had me confused tother night in galway that section 4 and bacchus were playing at same time, but really they play at similar times ON DIFFERENT DAYS.
There will be some running simultaneosly bits, but it can't be avoided really what with 2 stages running, 3 including the decking area.
When I have a 'definate' running times etc, I'll post it up here - it's nearly there.

Also confirmed for sat 28th -MADDOGDOM - THRASH ACCORDIAN PLAYER - he plays pogues and loads of punky tunes really thrashed up on an accordian.

apparently according to works long range weather forecast thingy, its gonna be raining from around 6 pm on the saturday right through the night til around 1 or 2 pm on the sunday, but its a bit far off to be predicting totally acurately

Yeah the bar will be selling stuff at offy prices. All the stereotypical punk drinks will be catered for.

baby.jpg
2001_breezer_ill.jpg

Right... just got my work rota. I'm off from Wed 25th 7pm to Tue 1st July. I'll be up for the fest at 4 or 5 on the Friday. Gonna make a holy show of myself. Anyone who is getting a lift with me.... I'm listening to dodgy hardcore ALL the way up.

Looking like I'm gonna have to work the Monday after in Dublin. Anyone driving down Sunday night?

Looking like I'm gonna have to work the Monday after in Dublin. Anyone driving down Sunday night?

i am moose but could be leaving around 8 -ish on the sunday night cause i have to go underground on the daily safety round in the mines and need to have me wits about me down there with all the big machines and falling rock n shit, so if thats not to early for you your welcome to have a lift

i am moose but could be leaving around 8 -ish on the sunday night cause i have to go underground on the daily safety round in the mines and need to have me wits about me down there with all the big machines and falling rock n shit, so if thats not to early for you your welcome to have a lift

That might suit nicely. I'll not know for sure til middle of the week though.

Is there gonna be anything happening on Friday? any bands like?

Tryin to decide on whether to head up friday or saturday morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back