DROGHEDA PUNX PICNIC (1 Viewer)

not sure why dont a few of you just organise a bus then that way everyones sorted and not rushing for busses, i mean it'll be round the same price as getting a public bus

not sure why dont a few of you just organise a bus then that way everyones sorted and not rushing for busses, i mean it'll be round the same price as getting a public bus

There's a fuckin good idea.

well i know when i was younger and the bus service used to be shit back to drogheda we used to organise a bus up and back used to cost between €10 and €15 at most for up and back, thats not bad when you think about it, plus theres always great craic on the bus drinkin and piss stops cant beat it

well i know when i was younger and the bus service used to be shit back to drogheda we used to organise a bus up and back used to cost between €10 and €15 at most for up and back, thats not bad when you think about it, plus theres always great craic on the bus drinkin and piss stops cant beat it

I used to love renting/getting a bus from Letterkenny up to big concerts/festivals back in the day for the same reasons.

yeah the long journeys are all ways the best, i remember going to metallica (the shame) years ago, we were allowed to drink on the bus so i downed all my six cans withing 20 mins off leaving drogheda, but as soon as i asked for a piss stop i got a stern and flat NO, i remember having to be carried off the bus whilst still in the sitting position and being put bent over a fence up at the rds, best piss off my life took about 20 mins til i stoped thought my bladder was going to explode before i got there, in hindsight i shoulda just pissed all over the bus

Jaysus, I had an awful experience of the same variety one year going to Connagh Barbecue in Cork. Me & my mate from Irish college Kieron skulled 4 cans each before getting on the mini-bus and I was BORSTIN. I eventually decided I had to ask the driver to stop, he KEPT saying it would only be 2 minutes more and then it would be AGES. When we eventually got there I sort of levered myself over a fence into a field and pissed for about 3 hours, it was amaaazing.

there is a good few late buses running between Drogheda and dublin .the one at half 2 going to dub should do the job for ye .Think it costs 7 euro ?

sex-legs.jpg

I have a cunninglingus

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back