DROGHEDA PUNX PICNIC (2 Viewers)

not sure why dont a few of you just organise a bus then that way everyones sorted and not rushing for busses, i mean it'll be round the same price as getting a public bus

not sure why dont a few of you just organise a bus then that way everyones sorted and not rushing for busses, i mean it'll be round the same price as getting a public bus

There's a fuckin good idea.

well i know when i was younger and the bus service used to be shit back to drogheda we used to organise a bus up and back used to cost between €10 and €15 at most for up and back, thats not bad when you think about it, plus theres always great craic on the bus drinkin and piss stops cant beat it

well i know when i was younger and the bus service used to be shit back to drogheda we used to organise a bus up and back used to cost between €10 and €15 at most for up and back, thats not bad when you think about it, plus theres always great craic on the bus drinkin and piss stops cant beat it

I used to love renting/getting a bus from Letterkenny up to big concerts/festivals back in the day for the same reasons.

yeah the long journeys are all ways the best, i remember going to metallica (the shame) years ago, we were allowed to drink on the bus so i downed all my six cans withing 20 mins off leaving drogheda, but as soon as i asked for a piss stop i got a stern and flat NO, i remember having to be carried off the bus whilst still in the sitting position and being put bent over a fence up at the rds, best piss off my life took about 20 mins til i stoped thought my bladder was going to explode before i got there, in hindsight i shoulda just pissed all over the bus

Jaysus, I had an awful experience of the same variety one year going to Connagh Barbecue in Cork. Me & my mate from Irish college Kieron skulled 4 cans each before getting on the mini-bus and I was BORSTIN. I eventually decided I had to ask the driver to stop, he KEPT saying it would only be 2 minutes more and then it would be AGES. When we eventually got there I sort of levered myself over a fence into a field and pissed for about 3 hours, it was amaaazing.

there is a good few late buses running between Drogheda and dublin .the one at half 2 going to dub should do the job for ye .Think it costs 7 euro ?

sex-legs.jpg

I have a cunninglingus

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back