DROGHEDA PUNX PICNIC (1 Viewer)

krusty411

Website
www.myspace.com
DROGHEDA PUNX PICNIC,
SARSFIELDS BAR,
DROGHEDA,
JUNE 2ND 2007.
IN AID OF SOSAD (SAVE OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS)
SUICIDE AWARENESS CAMPAIGN
CONFIRMED BANDS:
PARANOID VISIONS,
THE FREEBOOTERS.

if anyone has any bands they'd like to see play say 'em now or forever hold you peace, and bands have to be over 18 and be a realistic target.

[IG]
target.gif

EXCUSES, RUNNIN RIOT , RUCTIONS, SEPTIC PUSSY (WITH FAKE ID), SOCIAL LUBE WOULD BE GOOD, WHERE IN DROGHEDA IS THE VENUE?

DROGHEDA PUNX PICNIC,
SARSFIELDS BAR,
DROGHEDA,
JUNE 2ND 2007.
IN AID OF SOSAD (SAVE OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS)
SUICIDE AWARENESS CAMPAIGN
CONFIRMED BANDS:
PARANOID VISIONS,
THE FREEBOOTERS.

if anyone has any bands they'd like to see play say 'em now or forever hold you peace, and bands have to be over 18 and be a realistic target.

eh, sarsfields is up through st. lawrences gate and on the right hand side directly across from Mchughs bar, where the last punx picnic was ten years ago. i think crispo is going to give runnin riot a shout,

why not get local metal band dyslucsic to play .They would hopefully get some bodies in the door ?

not punk though. are they that crowd who used to do the system of a down cover years ago used to play mchughs nearly as much as buggsy's band, before mchughs was done up

i'll take a note of who wants to play then talk it over with crispo but as far as i know 5 bands at most so things dont fuck up, and two spots are already taken.

Nah not just yet have to work everything out the costs and stuff, thats only a trial poster did that in 2 mins on ms paint, piece of piss when you have the fonts, you can get them from www.dafont.com i think thats the address if not just type in dafont into google.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back