Drinkin competition in Drogheda Punx Picnic (1 Viewer)

hetzer

Enough of this peace & love crap. Was talking to Crispo & he says fuck all that & he'll Buckfast all ye shandydrinkan nordie culchie dub bastads & says if anyone wants a fight then he'll see them outside Millmount feck the lotayizzzz.|..|

Enough of this peace & love crap. Was talking to Crispo & he says fuck all that & he'll Buckfast all ye shandydrinkan nordie culchie dub bastads & says if anyone wants a fight then he'll see them outside Millmount feck the lotayizzzz.|..|
youve been drinking too much shandy again hetzer.

count me out of this, thinkin about giving up drinking alltogether after yesterday, i went to the red bull x fighters thing in slane, got hammered drunk , i dont even know if they were doing tricks at it or not ? i dont think they were, i got into a fight with the security it took six of them to drag me out of the place, me and spirits just dont mix, brings out the worst in me.

count me out of this, thinkin about giving up drinking alltogether after yesterday, i went to the red bull x fighters thing in slane, got hammered drunk , i dont even know if they were doing tricks at it or not ? i dont think they were, i got into a fight with the security it took six of them to drag me out of the place, me and spirits just dont mix, brings out the worst in me.

ha ha ! id fcukin love to have seen that :eek:

ha ha ! id fcukin love to have seen that :eek:

trust me it wasnt a pretty sight greg, really it wasnt, if i seen someone wearing a florescent jacket they got it, took six of them and i mean six of them to march me from the bottom of the field out, and you've seen the size of me, shortarsed cunt!!!! im lucky i didnt get arrested, Krunchie was out to play, he only comes out when i drink spirits. not good at all, not actually sure if i'll even drink this weekend comin, i dont even know if the guys on there little bikes were doing any tricks ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back