Download "Somethin' on my mind" for FREE (1 Viewer)

Cullo

outsidebackcopy-2-1.jpg

Tracks 1, 5, 6, 7, 10, 14 and 15 produced by Caves.

I have decided to put the album up for free download, so click the link in the "band website" section on my Myspace profile and enjoy!

Myself, YoungDub, Caves and Seaz are working on a project so all will be revealed in good time...ontill then, enjoy the album and please tell friends, post links and spread the word about this and the new group project...

Thanks to all those that helped me with this project and a special thanks to those that went out and bought it when it was first released..

FREE ALBUM DOWNLOAD

many thanks and much love,

Cullo

outsidebackcopy-2-1.jpg

Tracks 1, 5, 6, 7, 10, 14 and 15 produced by Caves.

I have decided to put the album up for free download, so click the link in the "band website" section on my Myspace profile and enjoy!

Myself, YoungDub, Caves and Seaz are working on a project so all will be revealed in good time...ontill then, enjoy the album and please tell friends, post links and spread the word about this and the new group project...

Thanks to all those that helped me with this project and a special thanks to those that went out and bought it when it was first released..

FREE ALBUM DOWNLOAD

many thanks and much love,

Cullo

Culo is spanish for arse

It certanly is my good man...thanks god im not livin in spain so!

true. but.. cullo is pronounced 'cuyo' in spanish, as ll is a
distinct element of their alphabet (in other words it's an entirely
different 'letter' so to speak), so you're okay.

Well thanks for clearin that up for me...think im jus gonna copy and paste that for further reference!!!

So did any of you get a chance to DL this??

downloaded it there...havent had chance to listen to yet though. i like the myspace choons.

Fairplay to ye man, hope you like the rest...be sure to let me know what ye think of the rest of it, cheers!

anyone that might be sceptical...your not gonna know till ye give it a chance!!! lol

Fairplay to ye man, hope you like the rest...be sure to let me know what ye think of the rest of it, cheers!

anyone that might be sceptical...your not gonna know till ye give it a chance!!! lol

well, did ye get a chance to give her a listen yet??

and bump for anyone else that might be interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back