DOOM101 Fred Zeppelins Cork July 22nd and 23rd (1 Viewer)

I'd like to actively encourage people to pour urine on bands who don't tune down and play slow during DOOM 101.If they're not going to be mingin' we'll have to make them mingin'.

That'll fucking learn 'em

Incidentally -Leo -txt me your address.I got the MATADOR lp today and it's amazing-will copy it for you tonight

The Naut will now be playing as replacement for devilmakesthree, this is a one-off reunion gig for them, also local Cork Black metallers Ex Infernus will be opening up the show on friday.

The Naut will now be playing as replacement for devilmakesthree, this is a one-off reunion gig for them, also local Cork Black metallers Ex Infernus will be opening up the show on friday.

leo is now officially the most legendary human ever!!

Reminder to folks coming to this, it will have to kick off at 8pm or very close after due to the numbers of bands so come straight from work or whatever and get tanked up for the evening, I know I will :D

hawaiian mushrooms and metal!
it's going to be one of those weekends...

i'd be willing to bet at least one ambulance will be called. and i'd put money on it being for leo.

treelo said:
hawaiian mushrooms and metal!
it's going to be one of those weekends...

i'd be willing to bet at least one ambulance will be called. and i'd put money on it being for leo.

quite you and get back cooking !!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back