Altar of Plagues/WOTH/DRAINLAND - Cork & Dublin this week (2 Viewers)

savage savage savage gig.|..| ... liadain you were great with aop, it was really cool to see ya playing with them.|..|
Drainland were great last night as always, great to see you guys playing down here so often

that 80's night was mad fun after!!! once they payed summer of 69 i was happy! ok exstatic being the more appropriate word

DRAINLAND
SA400690.jpg

SA400688.jpg

SA400679.jpg

SA400677.jpg

SA400676.jpg

SA400681.jpg

SA400682.jpg

Altar of Plagues

SA400705.jpg

SA400703.jpg

SA400707.jpg

SKIPPY

SA400685.jpg

liadain you were great with aop, it was really cool to see ya playing with them.|..|

thanks :) you really managed to make me look like a lunatic in that photo though :eek:

answer my text, i can't call you because my voice is up shit creek :)

is this what you mean by fuck metal jamie?

drainland: metal/sex show

l_6908ffd565698b5509bab481c3b8a863.jpg

the club we went to after have photos up from last night some of us were caught in the camera crossfire! eek:eek:

is this were i was phoned from? :)

awesome gig, agree with everyone who likes the new drainland line up.

anyway, my purse was fleeced out of my bag at this, i had made a conscious effort to make sure there was always someone sitting near the bags but youc ant expect people to babysit your shit and some scumbags are just very sneaky anyway.
i reckon someone maybe snuck in when they stopped charging at the door and took it and pulled a legger. my student travel card and passport were in it but no money (muahaha) and sure ament i off to london in three weeks. pleeeeeeeeeeeeease if anyone has any idea where it might be please let me know soon cos im gonna send off for a new passport in a few hours.
[email protected]

holly there was a post on metalireland about your purse, the gist of which was someone had seen it on a table at some point, and said it to the barman, so you might wanna ring voodoo about it

already rang twice plus left my name and number but no sign. i only had it out during drainland to buy aonghus a drink and wasnt near a table, had it on a chair for thirty seconds while gave him the drink and then went back and threw it in my bag. had to get a new passport anyway this year so its not a majah deal but thanks jamie

this weekend makes me want to get 'heavy metal' tattooed in old english script across my stomach.
this is half done now. 'metal' took three hours and we were all getting tired so he did the outline for 'heavy' and we left it at that till next week.

the bits that went onto my ribs made me roar a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back