Altar of Plagues/WOTH/DRAINLAND - Cork & Dublin this week (1 Viewer)

do you know the start time/admission for the dublin gig? will go if i can.

why, are there any heavy metal bands playing this weekend?

:p
if you're lucky :p

I seriously was going to go out on saturday and get a giant 'heavy metal' tattoo, but I think it'd be more sensible to leave it a few months and see does it still seem like a good idea..

If you don't get that tattoo can I get it?
if i still think it's a good idea at the end of May i'm going to get it for my birthday. otherwise it's all yours.

edit: it has to be in that arched way that people get their surnames tattooed across their stomach, not straight line phil-anselmo style. i think 'o'driscoll' across my stomach would be a bit silly. unlike this idea which is not silly in the slightest.

I'll have a buch of cds at this gig for those of you wanting them.
Mainly Volition, Burmese/Cadaver Eyes, The Process, Highgate, Paganus, Protestant, Krupskaya, Geisha, Tekken/Fantastikol Hole etc...just the heavy stuff - will leave the rest at home.

if i still think it's a good idea at the end of May i'm going to get it for my birthday. otherwise it's all yours.

edit: it has to be in that arched way that people get their surnames tattooed across their stomach, not straight line phil-anselmo style. i think 'o'driscoll' across my stomach would be a bit silly. unlike this idea which is not silly in the slightest.

I've been playing with the idea of getting MOOSE in white ink across my lower back for years. Someday I might just do it.

I've been playing with the idea of getting MOOSE in white ink across my lower back for years. Someday I might just do it.
if you do that, i'll get this:
fordsonsuperdexta.gif

Dublin Stage times

WarIron - 8:00 - 8:30
Drainland - 8:45 - 9:15
AOP - 9:30 - 10:15
WOTH - 10:30 - 11:15

though I have a feeling we may get swapped with War Iron.So come early.First Dublin gig in a looooooong time, and we have lots of new songs

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back