• Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 5

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
Does anybody know if theres anything you can give a dog to cure flatulence?
Hansel has been dropping rotten eggs all over the shop for the last day or so.The place reeks and we've got people coming over for dinner.I'm thinking he must have eaten one of Daisy's dirty nappies or something.
I'd stick him out the back but its his birthday.
Help!

Hansel has been dropping rotten eggs all over the shop for the last day or so.The place reeks and we've got people coming over for dinner.I'm thinking he must have eaten one of Daisy's dirty nappies or something.
Help!

Ah, the lost Terry & June scripts. Are you sure it's not the vicar or your boss coming over for dinner?

Let us know how this turns out.

Good Grief.This is madness.He's at it again.

Ah jazes,that was a false alarm.Herself left a pan of chickpeas burning on the cooker.Smells just like dogfarts though.

Ah jazes,that was a false alarm.Herself left a pan of chickpeas burning on the cooker.Smells just like dogfarts though.

Gazzer, fuck middle class values.
Love your dog for what he is, farts and all.

Try blaming the missus when the dinner guests are around. It'll be good for a laugh.
Maybe have a quiet word beforehand
"(Mrs Gazzer) is having some stomach problems and I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention it. If she blames the dog, just go along with it"

Their faces will be priceless. I guarantee it.

Gazzer, fuck middle class values.
Love your dog for what he is, farts and all.

Try blaming the missus when the dinner guests are around. It'll be good for a laugh.
Maybe have a quiet word beforehand
"(Mrs Gazzer) is having some stomach problems and I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention it. If she blames the dog, just go along with it"

Their faces will be priceless. I guarantee it.

Thats good advice.Which is needed cos he's still at it.Burnt chickpeas and Hansels arse.This is living.

I had to get out of the house for a while there.The fumes were starting to overpower me.I get back and the place now smells how I imagine a brothel would.All scented candles.EEEUUGGHHH

Hansel is in the ha'penny place compared to Bouli. He's been farting all evening and it's both disgusting and audible. The stench is vomit inducing.

Help!

One of my friends swears that putting her dog on a vegetarian diet cured him of his flatulence. I would have thought it'd be the other way round, tbh, and even though I'm a committed veggie I don't think I'd inflict it on an animal who doesn't understand it. But it might be worth trying him on veggie dog food? Not sure where you'd get it in Ireland mind...

One of my friends swears that putting her dog on a vegetarian diet cured him of his flatulence. I would have thought it'd be the other way round, tbh, and even though I'm a committed veggie I don't think I'd inflict it on an animal who doesn't understand it. But it might be worth trying him on veggie dog food? Not sure where you'd get it in Ireland mind...

Ah Lolo,thats crazy talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back