Does anyone know any Drag Queens? (1 Viewer)

Yup. A friend of mine won Miss Alternative Ireland a few years back. He's even been on The Den and such. Sweet merciful hour!

Yup. A friend of mine won Miss Alternative Ireland a few years back. He's even been on The Den and such. Sweet merciful hour!

This is the kind of shit i'm looking for. I wanna shoot loads of them.

With my camera.

You still in, er...'touch'?

This is the kind of shit i'm looking for. I wanna shoot loads of them.

With my camera.

You still in, er...'touch'?

Only kidding.
Yeah still in touch.
yer man above reckons Capel Street is a good spot for going Tranny Safari and my friend drinks in GUBU, like the big blouse that he is.

Pity it's not a month earlier as you'd have been able to catch every drag queen and king in the country at the Alternative Miss Ireland. I'd say your best bet is to pop along to some night hosted by one of the main ones and have a chat with them. Panti, who's the high-queen of all drag queens in Ireland hosts karaoke in the front lounge on Tuesday nights. You'll find her out the back smoking before 10 and at various times during the night. Seems fairly approachable.

Veda used (and probably still does) host a night in the George on Wednesdays. Has had the Chalets perform there before and is in some band with Neosupervital (or at least was). To the best of my knowledge, there isn't really any regular nights where you'll find a load of them together - Bingo at the George on Sundays is probably your best bet. If you can hold off a couple of months, for some stupid reason, every event organised during Pride week seems to be organised around drag queens. Every drag queen will be out for the parade, and there's usually a festival after the pride march in the amphitheatre behind Christchurch where you'll find them all 'performing' (i.e. badly lip synching to Cher songs).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back