Dodgy Jokes 'In The Scene' - Should They Be Allowed? (1 Viewer)

Oly I don't think you were present for the meeting on "Inappropriate humour in the scene" circa 2004. Tut Tut. We all learned a valuable lesson that day about how we must stream line our senses of humour and must not be funny any more. It most certainly was not gay.

I was there, I wasn't paying attention though.
I was down the back, doodling delicious, forbidden breasts in my copybook.
All of youse up the front were waving your hands waiting for your turn to speak.
Saps.

This dodgy joke is well worth listening to from beginning to end so one may become suitably enraged.
After listening, it must be banned from 'the scene'.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nev smashing up his Oi Polloi record in front of Deek for giving out about the Macc Lads being put on the turntable in our old gaff...
A fine night it was.
Glad to see you're still in the gang, Corm.
A baptism of hilarious fire.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I ought to know better. But somehow, I still love both the Macc Lads and Oi Polloi. That said, having seen Oi Polloi over half a dozen times, I'd still swap them all for one night with the Macc Lads.

In fairness, any band with a song titled 'Sex With Strangers' deserves respect.
Also, any band with a chorus that goes 'SIMON WESTON, SIMON WESTON, SIMON WESTON- AGHHHHHHHH!' also deserves respect.
Oi Polloi are alright, it's just that Deek can be a right-on prick.

I bought the Oi Polloi live cd and he must speak 3-4 mins between every song, got tiresome after 2-3 plays, never played it since.

Let's not forget "PUNX PICNIC PUNX PICNIC PUNX PICNIC OI OI OI". The Guilty and Let The Boots Do The Talking 7-inches are still some of the best fuckin ever mix of anarcho punk & hardcore, EVER. Amazing lyrics too. POLICE VIOLENCE, VIVISECTION, THREAT OF NUCLEAR WAR & GOVERNMENT LIES!! Many drunken nights air-guitaring around Leinster Square and Milltown to that one.

But they still come nowhere close to the last 10 seconds of this, for pure fall-off-your-chair, drunken-Sunday, play-it-again "I can't believe he said that" hilarity:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

next time you wanna tell a dodgy joke...just remember what happened to this guy...

kramer032.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back