Do you hate emo? (1 Viewer)

LOADS OF EMU BASTARDS AT ATP.... GOD DAMNIT!!!! NONE OF 'EM WOULD HIGH FIVE ME NEITHER. THEY DON'T DANCE... THEY DON'T SEEM TO LAUGH NEITHER!
FUCKIN' MISERABLE HAIRSTYLES WITH NO APPRECIATION FOR SPANDEX/LEOPARD PRINT/REAL HAIR OR HARD ROCK... I MEAN... HAVE SOME FUN YIZ GITS!!!!
ALLAHQUANDO!!!

21450694l.jpg

darknothing said:
not cool my boyfriend and my cuzin are both on that video...they stold their picz from myspace.com....

hahahahahahaha! you serious? Thats classic.

Did they take the hint?

i had a dream last nite , a giant smiling fattie mike from nofx farted onto a group of emo types and their pretty peter mark hair was gently blown across there forlorn faces been his green eggnbeer odours immediately smiles grew on thier pouted visages and they began to laugh heartily and do merry ska dancing , i awoke to wet bed sheets

Queen Buzzo said:
Are Emus the new goths? They look like goths who can afford haircuts. Goths riding aloft the furry back of the celtic tiger. What bands do they like?

hahahahaha...That makes sense.

...ah would ya look at the cut of them.
Emo isn't a taste in music, emo is a state of mind... ( or a pout directed at a webcam by some godforsaken miseryguts with too much money and NO LIFE.. or job even.)
How do they afford all those fancy clothes, hairdresser bills and make up..?? ...sitting there all day looking at themselves on the hinternet..

Sorry folks. Bitchy mood. essays to write. I'm gonna hate emo too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back