Do single women still exist?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm saying!! It's physical attraction for guys, other for girls, not physical. Look at gay guys - they have to look amazing coz guys are so physically critical and they know it.. Cause they are one!

Bullshit! Where do you live? Egypt? Everyone knows that guys are attracted to girls looks (apart from gays etc) ie. tits, legs, arse and face.

What are girls attracted to? Dick? No. Balls? No. Only maybe face, so thats only a quarter of what guys are attracted to in a girl.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe that girls are attracted to guys, but it just takes them longer to realise it and it's smaller stuff, like how well they get on with others, charisma and stuff.

Ah come on now. That is rubbish. It's not just about the face, although eyes, smile etc can make a difference. A woman can find a guy's figure, his stance, the way he walks, his hair, just about any physical attribute sexy. At the end of the day physical attraction can/and does happen to members of both sexes. Don't buy into the psyche manuals.

Edit: Yes, personality etc makes a difference in the long run... but would most women admit to lusting after or sleeping with a guy just because of a physical attraction? Hell yes!

That's what I'm saying!! It's physical attraction for guys, other for girls, not physical. Look at gay guys - they have to look amazing coz guys are so physically critical and they know it.. Cause they are one!

these are massive sweeping generalisations you are making, and - like all statements of that kind - they dont hold up in reality. men, women, gay, straight: it doesn't mean anything unless you can use the word "some". human beings, by their very nature, are complex and diverse.

i thought my other half was hot for a year before i even spoke to him..based solely on his hair, his face ,his clothes and his general slouchy vibe i knew i wanted to do stuff with him..then i got to know him and realised that it was more than a purely physical attraction..but initially it was all about that..

Yes, personality etc makes a difference in the long run... but would most women admit to lusting after or sleeping with a guy just because of a physical attraction? Hell yes!

exactly. the thing that makes attraction enduring and far more powerful in the long run than simple physical attraction is, as i mentioned, the ability to capture and lead the imagination, playfulness and an ability to present rewarding challenges.

Yep, we exist, we just don't go out in public because of the shame...
Shhhh, don't reveal your identity!

I hear if you're looking for single women, big cocks are in this season.
I think so.

single women are bastards.
Awww Ernesto! Does that mean I'm a bastard?!

single women are all fucked in the head
How's that?

ouchies...what a bitch..but just think of all those english ladies that are gonna love yr accent!:)
London is a weird and wonderful place. He'll be lucky if he finds any english people!

Guys simply like girls more than girls like guys.
Where are these guys?!

Bullshit! Where do you live? Egypt? Everyone knows that guys are attracted to girls looks (apart from gays etc) ie. tits, legs, arse and face.

What are girls attracted to? Dick? No. Balls? No. Only maybe face, so thats only a quarter of what guys are attracted to in a girl.

Arse, torso, arms, legs, hands..... we're just as lechy as you given the chance ;)

Don't get me wrong, I do believe that girls are attracted to guys, but it just takes them longer to realise it and it's smaller stuff, like how well they get on with others, charisma and stuff.

Ah no dude, no.
I know ya might feel backed into a corner at the moment, but you're wrong.
Get those ideas out of your head, you'll be a lot happier.

You'd be surprised by the amount of girls that are attracted to no balls

Its No. Balls.
As in: number of balls. That's important. 2 is a good number here. 2 balls. That's what you need.

i'm single and unfortunately no single men exist in Cork but I am going out tonight and in case a single guy has been imported from elsewhere I want to make an effort what will I wear to attract a guy.

she said he said I "dumped" him for being too bookish .
no 1. that is the LAST reason I would dump someone

Sometimes guys us girls just want to have a laugh and not quick march you down to TSB for a first time buyers package

Is there still a late train running that'll get me down to Cork tonight?!

do you know good looking guys who seem to have no luck getting women?

again...is there still a late train running that'll get me down to Cork tonight?!

thi_36.jpg

All you people don't know what's going on!!

Brian - Look at gays, the blokes all look pretty and groomed because they know that guys have a very critical eye when it comes to physical appearance. Lesbians dont give as much of a shit because they know that girls are more attracted to personality and vibe.

How come girls wear make up and groom themselves ridiculously compared to guys?? Cause guys are attracted by what they see.

When guys think of tits they get excited, when girls think of balls they need to go for awalk to get some fresh air coz they feel ill.

As for generalisation - It's taken for granted that I mean 99.9% and there are a few exceptions to the rule.

I looked at some gays who I know and they fell into various levels of grooming.
Then I looked at some straights I know and got the same thing.

Anyway, flirting, how does that work then?

I looked at some gays who I know and they fell into various levels of grooming.
Then I looked at some straights I know and got the same thing.

Anyway, flirting, how does that work then?

I know quite a few gay guys and all of them are extremely stylish, by quite a few around 10 or so. Only one of them looks a bit scruffy but thats part of his style.

I think I only ever flirted once in my life it was 14 and I tried to impress a damned fan by telling him my name meant New Rose when translated. I dont think ive trouble getting guys but I think alchohol replaces the need for flirting.

part of my life said:
are you trying to get me drunk?

no i'm trying to get me drunk

omg, what a horrible thing to say

nono, it's because I like you

ugh...

Its true though, your going to be more blatent about your actions when pissed and if your brushed off your not even bothered by it.

Just dont get too drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back