Do single women still exist?? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I draw a sweet looking kookaburra

See? Don't underestimate your charms. In all 100% honesty, if some dude came up to me and said, "Hey, I can draw a kookaburra, wanna see?" I'd be really chuffed and charmed and even if I wasn't into him, it would totally make my day. That's assuming you really can draw a kookaburra. If you can't, you've wrecked my whole week just by suggesting it.

All graduates of Jane's school for easy ladies will sign up with the Susie Quiggle Matchmaking service. We're taking registrations for eligible men already. Pm for a form. Garda clearance required.

PM sent. I like this thread.

See? Don't underestimate your charms. In all 100% honesty, if some dude came up to me and said, "Hey, I can draw a kookaburra, wanna see?" I'd be really chuffed and charmed and even if I wasn't into him, it would totally make my day. That's assuming you really can draw a kookaburra. If you can't, you've wrecked my whole week just by suggesting it.

what if you draw something thats not a kookaburra, but you draw it anyway and you don't really know what a kookaburra is, but the thing that you drew is the thing that you thought it might be?

would that not like at least get points for effort?

I’m not asking if it’s a good idea or not, I just wanna know if anyone’s up for it?

aw man, you shouldn't have. You know like its so a trap. Shes forwarding your details to the garda weirdo internet task force as we speak.

moose is going to ja--yyyy-llll

I trust Squiggle not to do that.

PM sent. I like this thread.

Your form is on its way. Please not that it is important that you state clearly what level of "easy-ness" you require, and that we cannot be held responsible if your partner sleeps with your friend, cousin, father or enemy. Easy is as easy does.

aw man, you shouldn't have. You know like its so a trap. Shes forwarding your details to the garda weirdo internet task force as we speak.

moose is going to ja--yyyy-llll

BLACKLISTED

Jane, print this out and show it to your hot friends!! Tell them Cephalapod did it...

King%20of%20the%20bush.jpg

Sir, may I recommend that you undertake the course "How to Score With a Burd in Ten Easy Lessons", details in this leaflet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back