Do single women still exist?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a fucking arrogant little prick, and I'm not joking. I'm fucking seriously insulted.

Do you feel all superior now, you little shit?

I suppose I do yeah. I mean who takes the time to argue seriously with someone who believes that bisexuality doesn't exist or that gays are like hawks or that a 4th year psychology student could come out with any of that??!

Anyway what's the harm? Loads of ppl thought it was fucking hilarious and it was insightful. I'm sorry to have wasted your intelligence on such pointless matters.

haha, Jane was only pretend replying,

jokes on you!

edit: oh hi jane's reply above this one

Ha ha, sorry. Shoulda gone with that one.

But seriously, a windup is when you play a good-natured trick on someone. This was anything but good-natured,and stephenoblunt used my willingness to engage in proper debate as some kind of joke in order to humiliate what was essentially the first earnest person to engage with him.

That's completely fucking out of order. And to be honest, you really should only wind up people who would do the same back to you, and I think it's pretty clear that I wouldn't be the sort of person who'd do that. Because honestly, it's a waste of their time and they end up feeling humiliated.

Stephen, I hope some day your superior little attitude problem provides you with your proper comeuppance.

I suppose I do yeah. I mean who takes the time to argue seriously with someone who believes that bisexuality doesn't exist or that gays are like hawks or that a 4th year psychology student could come out with any of that??!

Anyway what's the harm? Loads of ppl thought it was fucking hilarious and it was insightful. I'm sorry to have wasted your intelligence on such pointless matters.

Fuck you.

And some of the ridiculous claptrap that gets posted on this board and suggested to be fact makes your 'bisexuals don't exist' argument look like small potatoes.

Seriously, I'm actually so angry and genuinely humiliated and hurt that you would try to use my own intelligence to humiliate me (and you did, fear not), that I hope you fucking rot.

Anyone who woudl think someone's basic honesty and respect for others is a good reason to humiliate them should have seven shades of shite kicked out of them.

This smacks of 'haha, I was only joking, it was all a joke, why didn't you get it?'

Like when Paul Weller tries to explain the Style Council

You kept trying to make me look stupid - but the egg landed on your face Jane :)

Uh, sorry? You were saying stupid things as if you really believed them. And so because I argued intelligently, you're proud to have made me look stupid?

why did you want to do that? what did I do to deserve to be publicly humiliated?

I wish I could tell you how genuinely disgusted with you I am. But the thing is, the more upset I am, the happier you will be with yourself because for some reason, you think I deserve to be humiliated.

You are vile.

Fuck you.

And some of the ridiculous claptrap that gets posted on this board and suggested to be fact makes your 'bisexuals don't exist' argument look like small potatoes.

Seriously, I'm actually so angry and genuinely humiliated and hurt that you would try to use my own intelligence to humiliate me (and you did, fear not), that I hope you fucking rot.

Anyone who woudl think someone's basic honesty and respect for others is a good reason to humiliate them should have seven shades of shite kicked out of them.

F you too dear.

You clearly didn't put your intelligence to good use if you sat around all day replying to those completely absurd arguments. Anyway, I never singled you out, in fact - you singled me out of the thread and replied to me. Sorry for the humiliation. But you did try and humiliate me.

This smacks of 'haha, I was only joking, it was all a joke, why didn't you get it?'

Like when Paul Weller tries to explain the Style Council
You're right, I just panicked and pretended it was a joke - It's all serious. The bis don't exist, gays are mothafuckin hawks and lesbians are most certainly battish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back