Do single women still exist?? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly. the thing that makes attraction enduring and far more powerful in the long run than simple physical attraction is, as i mentioned, the ability to capture and lead the imagination, playfulness and an ability to present rewarding challenges.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha hah ah ah ah ahaha hah a ha, that's the gayest thing i ever heard.

Do single women still exist or fucking what?

lesbians with no ears

a double whammy - because even if they could sense the presence of a suitable lover they'd find it hard to hold their liquor

or something like that

seduction generally works by connecting with the imagination (through communication verbally and physically) and leading it into realms that suggest fascination and emotional connection, alongside offering intrequing possibilities and exciting challenges.
spoken like a true "guy who never gets any".

i'm not going to argue with you any further. but do not mistake this for a concession towards you on my part in any way. i disagree absolutely with everything you say, being as they are sentiments entirely divorced from reality, but handily enough for me, you have decended far into self-rightious self-parody. it's unclear whether you tend towards insanity or bigotry regarding this subject, either way rational argument on my part appears to be utterly futile.
hello virginface :p

Thinking of a poll...

Most fuckable?

Proud Griffin

Handsome Hydra

Fabulous Medusa

Lustful Centaur

Promiscuous Sphinx

I'd fuck a centaur on a first date, but would like to romance a Medusa for a while first......

Could someone please do this poll?

I dunno which one I'd pick, though. Satyrs know how to party, but unicorns really know how to make a girl feel special.

:D

:D

Nothing to do with the fact that Ronan, Gambra and donal have pointed this out quite a few times?

See above. Did you miss all them posts where the above lads pointed out that he's taking the piss?

Uh, well, if this was a windup it was a shit one. Windups are meant to be funny.

I'm fucking well pissed off that I bothered my arse. If this is true, he's a prick.

Also, I saw a lady with very short hair sleeping upside down from a tree branch, but later I saw her tonguing a male peacock. I'm confused. What did I just see? Is it because lesbians have really bad eyesight? Then, later, I saw this hawk flying in circles and then it swooped down and picked up this total minger who was squaqwking, "SHOW ME YOUR HAWK COCK!" If I thought I was confused before, you didn't know the half.
seriously some of the best fiction i have read in years.... :) :D :) :D :) is there any more?

look i've had to skip the last 13 pages* so......did anyone find out over the weekend if "single women still exist??"

*this is gettin like the old mor festival thread in length, non?

I'd pick the one with the best personality

Is this because, like the incredible mythical fuckable creature, you're somewhere in between, neither man nor woman, existing only in the imagination? Man wouldn't say that. I learned from looking at the psychology. And woman wouldn't be going on and on, crying out for a dry cloth.

mmhh.. he might not actually be joking though, thats the thing..

That's what I find funny. Everyone knows Stephen's a prick too.

PS single women do exist they just don't live in Letterkenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back