Do single women still exist?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
427px-Antonio_Pollaiuolo_002.jpg

Hercules versus the Hydra....

I refuse to believe that there are parties where there is one single bloke being chased by a load of girls. It doesn't work like that. Guys simply like girls more than girls like guys.

Guys are attracted by what they see so they go for it straight away, girls are attracted to fantasy and a load of other mysterious stuff so it takes them a while to like a fella.

yikes! such clarity! :) fantasy and who can tell the funniest joke or make their current boyfriend look stupid in public.

I think that is a bit too much of a generalisation. Girls can, and do, feel instant attraction too. We might be a bit more hesitant and level-headed about rushing things but I think that's because it is instinctive for us to be looking for someone who'll be around for a while so maybe we spend a bit of time mentally trying on the relationship before we commit to anything. But I'm sure there must be guys who do the same, no?
no.

That's what I'm saying!! It's physical attraction for guys, other for girls, not physical. Look at gay guys - they have to look amazing coz guys are so physically critical and they know it.. Cause they are one!
wow, i feel like i'm riding bareback in some kind of sexual frontier... i could never figure out why gays guys were so vain. cause they are one!!! i'm qutoing the fuck out of that.

Ah come on now. That is rubbish. It's not just about the face, although eyes, smile etc can make a difference. A woman can find a guy's figure, his stance, the way he walks, his hair, just about any physical attribute sexy. At the end of the day physical attraction can/and does happen to members of both sexes. Don't buy into the psyche manuals.

Edit: Yes, personality etc makes a difference in the long run... but would most women admit to lusting after or sleeping with a guy just because of a physical attraction? Hell yes!

what about cum faces? or drumming grimmaces? i had really high hopes for drumming grimmaces...

what about cum faces? or drumming grimmaces? i had really high hopes for drumming grimmaces...

Cum faces i'm not so sure about, after all, at that stage things have progressed to the point where you actually realise what you've ended up with, so that's beyond the initial attraction thing.

Drumming grimaces have potential however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back